BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art Supplies

Built-In Sharpener More Color... More Fun! Conforms to ASTM D-4236 Meets performance standard ANSI Z356.1 All Crayola Art Materials Are Non-Toxic 1-800-Crayola Weekdays 9am to 4 pm EST. see more...

• What artistic projects have you done with these crayons?7 Answers
  • Anyone else on here reading these questions and just know that pe...45 Answers
  • Why is this in the collegiate category? ūü§Ē74 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club*
  • "We love these huge packs of crayons,because there are so many colors that you can really draw anything and have the right shade!" in 43 reviews
  • "crayola is the best brand of crayons hands down, best colors and brightest also love that they are long lasting and non toxic my son only uses crayola brand to color with. " in 41 reviews
  • "Love crayons and this brand so many different colors to choose from and very affordable every house should have a box or two." in 20 reviews
  • "They are the best, they have the perfect texture for crayons, and the 96 pack is amazing for the variety of colors, and the names are so fun and playful" in 18 reviews
  • "just a classic you could never go wrong with a good pack a crayola." in 16 reviews
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert
My kids are always drawing and coloring at school and home. They use multiple boxes of 24count crayons each school year. This year I purchased  Crayola Crayons because It's a 96 count box, has a built in sharpner, and cost less than $5. Its easy to replace all crayons back into package. Its box is more sturdy and durable than others. It's the most bold , bright, and Beatuiful colors. I recommend this pack of crayons to any adult of child that loves to draw or color.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
We do a ton of crafts in our home and we love to color and I also give them out as little gifts to my son and his friends when they come over. LOL We love the Crayola Crayons because they are not so light a lot of crayons don't actually show up the shade you want but you never have that problem with Crayola.
carol i.
Crayola is the best brand of crayons ever! I've tried multiple brands growing up. I'm over 30 years old now. Based on my experience with other brands, Crayola glides on paper and stays on for the most part. Crayola Crayons can be gently or roughly used. Either way, you get the color that's printed on crayon wrapper paper. The best part, they don't break, stick to your hands, and melt as easily as other brands. Now that I have two young children, I'll only buy them Crayola Crayons. They complain when they use other brands too! We get other brands complimentary from restaurants and activity packs.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
I color very often not typically with crayons. But if I have to use crayons I would prefer for them to actually have some nice pigment. I shouldn't still see pieces of the paper popping up through where I just colored my lines through and have to make my crayons tip flat trying to fill in all the white I see. Now my paper has indentions in it from where I've been pressing so hard just to get a decent color. Crayola is not my preferred brand in any kind of product whatsoever. They need to bring back the Kodak colored pencils. We need to make a petition hashtag Kodak colored pencils.
Ashley T.
Me and my child's best friend!! we use this for coloring or any sort of activity. pros they color very well and the colors are bright. cons are that they break easily and can not be sharpened unless they come with a sharpener in the back.  I love the bigger boxes because there are more colors and they are new colors.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
My son has more sets of these than he knows what to do with & he asks for more all the time! They are a very dependable crayon, that colors smooth and doesn't break easy. We love to use crayons for a number of arts and crafts, including breaking them down and melting them into multi-colored crayons. Thanks  Crayola Crayons for being a leader in children's lives.
Margaret A.
Crayola is the only crayons worth purchasing! As a teacher I go through boxes and boxes of crayons.  However, with crayon the colors last longer so students do not need to press as hard.  I am so happy to avoid broken and/or dull crayons as often as possible! The larger box of 96 can be expensive but it is worth it in the end.  I consider it an investment in my classroom.  I don't know any teachers without Crayola crayons in my school.
Priscilla G.
I love crayons, brings me back to my childhood. I love to color when I am a bit overwhelmed and definitely use This brand a ton. All the colors are amazing and very pigmented and i would recommend to everyone. Who says coloring is just for kids?
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
I gift Crayola Crayons every year to my children! Crayola is the strongest and has the best color. Very bright abmnd/or bold! We use Crayola Crayons for Coloring, but also for so many other fun crafts! The possibilities are endless!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert
Crayola never disappoints! This box comes with almost every color crayon you can imagine. These are great for kids and for adult art projects. The colors are very pigmented and look vibrant on multiple surfaces. This box of crayons also had a built in sharpener which I find to be an excellent feature!
Serenity R.
Okay, I love crayons, but does anyone use them in college and what for?
Alissa G.
Are these even used in college?
bethany c.
Does Walmart have these??
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Does the crayons break easily?
John L.
Are the crayola crayons better than generic crayons?