BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Built-In Sharpener More Color... More Fun! Conforms to ASTM D-4236 Meets performance standard ANSI Z356.1 All Crayola Art Materials Are Non-Toxic 1-800-Crayola Weekdays 9am to 4 pm EST. see more...

• What artistic projects have you done with these crayons?10 Answers
  • Anyone else use to be fascinated with all the different c...5 Answers
  • Anyone else on here reading these questions and just know...50 Answers
Buy on Michael...
  • "We love these huge packs of crayons,because there are so many colors that you can really draw anything and have the right shade!" in 43 reviews
  • "crayola is the best brand of crayons hands down, best colors and brightest also love that they are long lasting and non toxic my son only uses crayola brand to color with. " in 41 reviews
  • "Love crayons and this brand so many different colors to choose from and very affordable every house should have a box or two." in 20 reviews
  • "They are the best, they have the perfect texture for crayons, and the 96 pack is amazing for the variety of colors, and the names are so fun and playful" in 18 reviews
  • "just a classic you could never go wrong with a good pack a crayola." in 16 reviews
Riley S.
Gotta love crayola crayons! I use these in my classroom and they are great! The color selection is excellent, and the pigment is nice. Some crayons are too waxy, and don't transfer color very well, buy crayola crayons are the best. My students prefer them over roseart or any other brand.
Madlenovich Y.
I adore crayons especially crayola !  Never was I unsatisfied it’s just rich in the texture and the way it glides through the paper just reminds you of childhood I love crayola crayons since I was basically born lolll now my nephew and nieces use it how they all of a sudden become the next generation in passing on such an iconic brand !
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
As a former kindergarten teacher, Art teacher, day care provider, mother of 7 and grandmother, I have bought and used Crayola products over the last 35 years and feel very satisfied with this brand. My aunt bought me my first set of crayolas as a child and I feel like my playing it forward has been one of my best life contributions and investments.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Crayola Crayons are the best crayons on the market. There are so many projects that you can do. The only limitations with them is a lack of imagination. I used them in school and still do. My kids used them growing up and now my grandchildren use them. I would definitely recommend them for all sorts of crafts for all ocassions.
carol i.
Crayola is the best brand of crayons ever! I've tried multiple brands growing up. I'm over 30 years old now. Based on my experience with other brands, Crayola glides on paper and stays on for the most part. Crayola Crayons can be gently or roughly used. Either way, you get the color that's printed on crayon wrapper paper. The best part, they don't break, stick to your hands, and melt as easily as other brands. Now that I have two young children, I'll only buy them Crayola Crayons. They complain when they use other brands too! We get other brands complimentary from restaurants and activity packs.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
My family loves coloring and crafts! My toddler used to stick these in her mouth, so I love that they are non-toxic. They come with so many colors and keep my kids entertained for hours. You can find these at pretty much any store. Always go with Crayola, the knock off brand of crayons are the worst!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I color very often not typically with crayons. But if I have to use crayons I would prefer for them to actually have some nice pigment. I shouldn't still see pieces of the paper popping up through where I just colored my lines through and have to make my crayons tip flat trying to fill in all the white I see. Now my paper has indentions in it from where I've been pressing so hard just to get a decent color. Crayola is not my preferred brand in any kind of product whatsoever. They need to bring back the Kodak colored pencils. We need to make a petition hashtag Kodak colored pencils.
Gina S.
Crayola Crayons are the only crayons that I will use. They color so well. They are more expensive then other crayons but they are the best so the extra cost is very much worth it unless you want not to be happy with what you bought. I can see why everyone use only crayola crayons.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Ooh I love the color variety of these Crayons. I really like how they smell as well and maybe im a weirdo for that but they have such a great smell. The kids I used to take care of were always excited as was I when I would open a new box of Crayolas. I still love to color and im 24 :D.
Ashley T.
Me and my child's best friend!! we use this for coloring or any sort of activity. pros they color very well and the colors are bright. cons are that they break easily and can not be sharpened unless they come with a sharpener in the back.  I love the bigger boxes because there are more colors and they are new colors.
Serenity R.
Okay, I love crayons, but does anyone use them in college and what for?
bethany c.
Does Walmart have these??
Alissa G.
Are these even used in college?
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Does the crayons break easily?
John L.
Are the crayola crayons better than generic crayons?