Crayola Construction Paper, 120 Sheets uploaded by Alysha S.Crayola Construction Paper, 120 Sheets uploaded by Brandy C.Crayola Construction Paper, 120 Sheets uploaded by Alysha S.

BY CRAYOLA

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m happy with this construction paper. It’s durable and the colors are nice. The price is affordable and I’ve been very happy with this product. Will be buying again.
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
We love this construction paper its very durable for all my kindergarteners first graders all the way up to their graders they do lots of bargains in crafts they have fun with it they make different things it's great.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I keep a pad handy for my little ones when they want to get crafty. They love to cut, glue, and color to create a masterpiece. Its very affordable.
Kaytlyn D.
mount Vernon, KY
This is good paper and they are super vibrant ! I love artsy things , and I total recommend this if you want construction paper for cheap.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Beautiful colors love this crayola brand because the colors are vibrant the paper is thick great quality
Alysha S.
Super convenient. Very vibrant colors! Easy for my toddler to cut and craft!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Great for crafts

Crayola construction paper was a staple in my home . It's good quality , durable , perfect thickness ,can be cut easily , and used for a variety of different reasons . Colouring , crafts , school projects , etc . I have some in my basement . It's 120 sheets and has 8 available shades . It's more durable than other Brands . I recommend.