Arts & CraftsArt & Crafting ToolsCrayola
Colors of the World Skin Tone Colored Pencils, 24 Count

Crayola Colors of the World Skin Tone Colored Pencils, 24 Count

by Crayola

Crayola Colors of the World Colored Pencils contain 24 specially formulated colors representing people of the world. These skin tone colored pencils are an exciting addition to your collection, making coloring pages and drawings even more detailed and real

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Colors of the World Skin Tone Colored Pencils, 24 Count!
1,158 reviews
Crayola Colors of the World Skin Tone Colored Pencils, 24 Count uploaded by Jennifer R.
Where were these when I was a child 😭😭😭🤦🏽‍♀️😅 If you are someone and/or have someone in your life that enjoys coloring I definitely recommend this affordable and trusted brand! I will definitely recommend this to others and buy it again in the future.
Seaside, CA
Crayola Colors of the World Skin Tone Colored Pencils, 24 Count uploaded by Connie H.
Im so excited i found color pencils that are neutral colors they are called Colors of the World now when i color with my grandkids and we have colors for the different faces Crayola Colored Pencils Long Im excited so i just might color before they come lol
Silverton, TX
I remember as a kid always wondering why we never had anything like this & now we do!! Makes me want to draw people. These were $3.97 at Walmart & they have crayons also & different sizes of them also.
Great assortment of color pencils. I appreciate that Crayola has decided to be more inclusive and release a new range of colors. These new shades are in the same quality as all other colored pencils.

Looking for your answer?