Crayola Colored Pencils Long

by Crayola

#1 in Art Pencils

Crayola Colored Pencils are made with thick, soft leads, so they won't break easily under pressure. The smooth colors are perfect for color mixing and blending, as well as practicing more detailed techniques. Perfect for all types of coloring pages, including intricate adult coloring pages. Crayola Colored Pencils are the perfect tools for the young — and the young at heart! Even adults can enjoy the soothing nature of coloring.These colored pencils bring out the beauty of even the most detailed adult coloring pages. The different colors offer a rich and diverse palette to keep you calm, cool and colorful. Crayola colored pencils are the best pencils for adult coloring.

are these good quality and do you recommend them?
HooW many pencils are included?
Me podrían decir si al momento se sacarle punta, hay posibilidad de que se caiga o para nada sucede eso ?
Start your review of Crayola Colored Pencils Long!
Product Highlights
Of coarse best brand of colored pencils, i can picky about my colored pencils being not the right shade and coloring weird but ive been using these since i was a child and i love them in reviews
Crayola is one of my favorite brands, and these colored pencils is a must have in every kids pencil box.in reviews
...pigmentation is MUCH stronger in the Crayola pencils, they will break less, and last longer.in reviews
Amberlynn S.
Salem, OR
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Amberlynn S.
Literally it doesn’t matter how many materials you own or the brand, but these will always be a staple in my routine for art! I’m not the best artist and the last time I’ve drawn was probably 2-3 years ago, but they’ve never failed me
Mya P.
Antioch, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Mya P.
I love these colored pencils because there’s so many colors to choose from! I don’t color a lot, but it’s definitely a stress reliever and these are great for someone with 0 professional art experience.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by ketzi T.
These colors are good and their wide variety 12 in this one, some more in other boxes, I like their concentrated colors and they are not toxic for any child or person who uses them, at school they are the best, they resist the hands of the boys and the Toes are not brittle, 100% recommended by parents and teachers.
Dajeniel R.
Bradenton, FL
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Dajeniel R.
These colored pencils blend together awesomely. I really am satisfied at the range of shades they have included in this box. They apply color well. I’m an artist so good colored pencils are essential in finishing my artworks.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Lawanda F.
The only way to color is with the best brand ever crayola a classic timeless brand 😍 make magic with 🖍
Katelyn F.
Monticello, IN
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Katelyn F.
I love these colored Pencils. They color smoothly, and have vibrant colors. On the back of the Pencils it shows you what colors are provided in the box as well as the shade they will be! No guessing games on if the color your searching for is in the box!
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Christina H.
These are great colored pencils. You get 24 great colors to choose from. They're long so they're easy to hold onto. They're pre-sharpened and long lasting.
Brandie C.
Columbus, OH
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Brandie C.
Handy, useful, easy to own buy. Love the color. Cheap tricks. They have been my pal since I was a kid. Go out and play with them. Cheap dose always mean bad.
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Tanna W.
Great for art projects and coloring. These are nice colors. Will buy again. My kids use them too! Crayola Colored Pencils Long
alhan L.
philadelphia
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by alhan L.
I love this my little cousin loves to right on it and The colors are great I’ve never seen any colors like these I’ve always been a fan of Crayola and they are long lasting pre-sharpened and premium quality we have 12 color pencils inside and the colors are really useful hundred percent recommend .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
studygram S.
il y a un an
Brandy N. il y a 5 mois
Yes they are. Lots of color options in this pack.