Crayola Colored Pencils Long

by Crayola

#1 in Art Pencils

Crayola Colored Pencils are made with thick, soft leads, so they won't break easily under pressure. The smooth colors are perfect for color mixing and blending, as well as practicing more detailed techniques. Perfect for all types of coloring pages, including intricate adult coloring pages. Crayola Colored Pencils are the perfect tools for the young — and the young at heart! Even adults can enjoy the soothing nature of coloring.These colored pencils bring out the beauty of even the most detailed adult coloring pages. The different colors offer a rich and diverse palette to keep you calm, cool and colorful. Crayola colored pencils are the best pencils for adult coloring.

When does school start where you live?
are these good quality and do you recommend them?
HooW many pencils are included?
Start your review of Crayola Colored Pencils Long!
Product Highlights
Of coarse best brand of colored pencils, i can picky about my colored pencils being not the right shade and coloring weird but ive been using these since i was a child and i love them in reviews
Crayola is one of my favorite brands, and these colored pencils is a must have in every kids pencil box.in reviews
...pigmentation is MUCH stronger in the Crayola pencils, they will break less, and last longer.in reviews
Juliana G.
Seattle, WA
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Juliana G.
I love this color pencil! They are comfortable to hold, the color is good, and it doesn’t break easily! I color a love with then and I’m very happy with the results. I recommend for those who like to color books and that kind of stuff.Crayola Colored Pencils Long
Carmen F.
Orlando Florida , FL
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Carmen F.
I needed some colors for a college activity. I bought this brand and now use them almost every day for coloring. They are very good quality and look great. Does anyone else around here love coloring as much as I do?
Rob O.
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Rob O.
The kids love these colored pencils. I like them, too. They are much better than traditional crayons because they are more exact and do a better job at coloring. They can stay in the lines a lot better.
Diana H.
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,264 reviews
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Diana H.
Crayola has been a trusted affordable brand and it's been around for years. I used to use them, now my daughter uses them. They have some beautiful bright bold colors.
Cassy K.
Whitehall, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Cassy K.
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Cassy K.
CRAYOLA colored pencils!! Bright and bold classic & all NON Toxic materials!! CRAYOLA products are a hallmark brand and make sure to keep our children’s creativity at the forefront of all their marketing campaigns!! 🥰🥰 #back2schoolbasics
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Tolonda W.
Crayola’s Coloring Pencils are the best and I say because I’ve tried other brands and there’s no comparison. There’s truly nothing to improve upon, unless they have plans to add colors that represent different ethnicities.
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Tamar B.
The kids have these in their art kit, and even I have fun with these. I like the color variety, how pigmented the colors are, and that when you sharpen these, the color part doesn't fall out and make you start over again. I definitely recommend Crayola, we love it in our home!
Amberlynn S.
Keizer, OR
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Amberlynn S.
Literally it doesn’t matter how many materials you own or the brand, but these will always be a staple in my routine for art! I’m not the best artist and the last time I’ve drawn was probably 2-3 years ago, but they’ve never failed me
Annie W.
Lewiston, ID
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Annie W.
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by Annie W.
My 9 year old son, loves to draw. This 50 pack was perfect for him. Hours and hours of fun. They are easy to sharpen and work great. It has a nice variety of colors. Definitely a must have in your home.
angee A.
dayton
Crayola Colored Pencils Long uploaded by angee A.
it is an excellent product has everything I need, excellent quality. better material for my daughter to do her homework. my daughter loves crayola recommended for any job.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
studygram S.
il y a 2 ans
Brandy N. il y a un an
Yes they are. Lots of color options in this pack.
Eliose L.