BY NONE

Ines G.
I got these pencils for my coloring hobby and unfortunately some of them are not good enough, their tip keeps falling down. You have plenty of colors to choose from and yet I feel like I am missing some shades, like beige or mint. Though you can use almond for the beige shade I don't think there's a comparable for the mint shade.
Jessica L.
Bay Shore
Crayola has beyond the best products when it comes to coloring. They last the longest and have the most pigment out of everyone on the market. I have been a loyal customer since I was a kid. Now so is my daughter
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love these colored pencils. I teach and these are what I recommend. They are affordable and work very well. I wouldn't recommend colored pencils in the classroom unless you want the kids constantly sharpening their pencils, but I really do enjoy this product and recommend it.
Ashley A.
I love colored pencils! I bought these for my sister for her birthday, I just thought they were a bit pricey where I got them. But nonetheless I love this product
Mary B.
I wanted a large pack of colored pencils and this is it! The pencils are already sharpened which is great! They color smoothly and evenly. The colors blend easily too. The only down side is some of the colors repeat.
Melissa G.
Las Vegas nv
Theses are so helpful when u need have a big project .and also for Coloring .... Love these color pencils recommend
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
These are a great big pack for coloring and other activities I use them on my adult coloring books great quality!
Adriana H.
Mesquite, NV
I love this set! It gives so many options to choose from. They also last along time!!