BY CRAYOLA #1 in Colored Pencils

Bright, Intense Colors!  Preferred by Teachers Thick, Strong Leads - for smooth color laydown. Color Selection Includes: Red Yellow Green Magenta Red Orange Green Mahogany Orange Aqua Green Tan Yellow Orange Light Blue Light Brown Peach Sky Blue Brown Yellow Blue Gray Golden Yellow Violet Black Jade Green Pink White Contents and colors may vary. Please retain package for future reference. Crayola Quality Guarantee We guarantee the quality of all Crayola products.  If this product does not perform properly, please contact us. In the U.S.A. and Canada, call 1-800-CRAYOLA, weekdays 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM  EST. ; Pencils made from reforested wood.  Contains no tropical rain forest wood.

• What have you created with these crayola colored pencils? Thank y...1 Answers
  • I want to use them. Are they really good?6 Answers
  • Who else gets super excited when they get new school supplies? 18 Answers
Crayola Colored Pencils
  • "Crayola is one of my favorite brands, and these colored pencils is a must have in every kids pencil box." in 6 reviews
  • "Of coarse best brand of colored pencils, i can picky about my colored pencils being not the right shade and coloring weird but ive been using these since i was a child and i love them " in 6 reviews
  • "It's smarter to purchase the Crayola pencil crayons rather than dollar store pencil crayons simply due to the fact that the pigmentation is MUCH stronger in the Crayola pencils, they will break less, and last longer." in 5 reviews
Jay A.
Jay A.
Crayola makes a lot of wonderful products. Products my dad bought us as a child and now we buy them for our kids. These color pencils are strong and don't break easily. They each come with the color at bottom of the pencil. Which means that a child can always know the color pencil by name. This package has the original colors plus colors like light brown. Very durable. Its only 12 colors but theres always options to buy other packages from this brand.
Heather C.
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I absolutely love the Crayola colored pencils I have used a few different other brands and they are nothing compared to these these give you a very nice and result in color these are very affordable and the quality is absolute mazing my kids love these as well as they have tried other brands and just do not like how they call her this gives off a very pigmented beautiful colored finish myself and my children would never choose another besides Crayola
Kimberly  K.
Kimberly K.
N Syracuse, NY
Not only are these awesome colored pencils used for kids, but adults too! As a college student taking Anatomy and Physiology courses I use these pencils all the time. They are affordable, durable, and I highly recommend them. I prefer them over off brand pencils that don't have the bright colors like crayola. I use these to differentiate between different systems and different processes happening within the systems when writing out my notes!
Krys R.
Krys R.
Crayola has been a trusted brand for years in my household. Whether growing up with their products as a child, entering college with them ready to go, or purchasing them for my own children Crayola has never disappointed. As part of their amazing line are their colored pencils which are extremely bright, durable, smooth, and remarkable overall. I highly recommend this product and all their products as you won't be disappointed
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I've been using Crayola products ever since I was a small kid! At first I used crayons, then as projects got more serious, these wonderful, affordable color pencils came in! Currently, I have the 50 count box of color pencils and I love the colors! The quality isn't the best, but it's great for the affordable price! I'll continue using these for my high school projects. I recommend these for typical crafts/projects!
Candace K.
Candace K.
These were always the colored pencils I had in school and at home as a kid. They have such a wide range of colors and are easy to sharpen. I also like that they are eco conscious and plant a new tree for every one tree used to make the pencils. The box is also recyclable. They are affordable and easy to hold. My only issue with them is that some of the lighter shades don't have very good color payoff.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
These are ok, as they come at an inexpensive price and with a variety of colors. I'd like to see a small pack with less common variations of the colors. These don't really break that easily but if you sharpen them with a bad sharpener, they will break. I like using an electronic sharpener but only for a second so it sharpens quickly but doesn't make it too sharp to the point where I can't use it
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I feel that crayola is the most popular pick of color pencils when it comes to back to school shopping for the kids. I always get three packs in different sizes one for each of my kids and I love the quality and sometimes depending on where you buy them, they will have deals like but one get one free or a percentage off and that is amazing when you are shopping back to school for 3
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Crayola has had a special place in my heart. I've used Crayola since I was in preschool. Crayola has remained my favorite colored pencils since preschool. The pigmentation is just so crisp and clean. Also crayola always has the perfect shade of colored pencils. Plus no matter the season they are so cheap and worth every penny. I would recommend Crayola to anyone.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Santa Rosa, CA
In comparison to other colored pencils I have experienced, crayolas are still the superior in the basic colored pencil market. They don't crumble, they are highly pigmented, and they come in a breadth of colors. Whether you are looking to use these for making notes (writing with darks and highlighting with lights) or just draw they are worth paying 50 cents more.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Are these really the best colored pencils?
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Do these crayola colored pencils break easily
Patience G.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Do you buy the big variety or the small?
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Do you like these or the twistable ones better?
Tanja S.
Tanja S.
Did you know these are safe enough to use on your face? One girl on Youtube did a tutorial where she used these as eye liner. Cool right!