Crayola Colored Chalk Sticks - 12 PK

by Crayola

#5 in Chalk

Crayola® Chalk.
Nontoxic®.

Have you ever put chalk on your hair when you were little? I was a rainbow crazy girl ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜‹
Is crayola your favorite brand of chalk?
Is there anyway to make the chalk smoother. This is really hard and dry, not thar great quality. But not so soft that it crumbles while using it.
Start your review of Crayola Colored Chalk Sticks - 12 PK!
Crayola is by far the best brand when it comes to chalk. The others may be slightly cheaper but they just do not have the pigment. These are bright and will actually show up on your sidewalk, causing you to use less product, which saves you money. Youโ€™re happy, your kids are happy, everybody wins!!!
Morgantown, WV
Crayola chalk is another great purchase! Since I'm a teacher, I love how it comes in the different colors so I can color code things on the board. Erases nicely too!
Port angeles
Who does not use or love this brand? very affordable. very cool way to express your self. high pigmented. works effectively. lots of fun for the whole family.
Knoxville, TN
Crayola Colored Chalk Sticks - 12 PK who doesn't love to draw with chalk? On paper, on the sidewalk, on the walls?! Great product!! My kids love it.
These brilliant colors of crayola chalk are sturdy,long lasting and a must have for parents and student who have their work board at home...
Dixon , IL
As a mother and an artist I'm all for artsy summer fun. The kids love to make works off art out on the sidewalks and driveway. Great product!
Brooklyn, NY
Really great for sidewalk chalk. The colors are fun, but they aren't as bright as you would think that they would be. But still great!
East Hartford, CT
I love anything Crayola and these chalks are great! You can see that it's not faded or anything it's a solid color and very vivid too.
Hephzibah, GA
These break so easily I don't like them one bit in the way they hold together. I do like the pigment and color of the chalk however
Snow Camp, NC
They work very well and are pretty pigmented! My little cousins love drawing with chalk on our driveway which is made of cement.