BY CRAYOLA #4 in Chalk

Crayola® Chalk.
Nontoxic®. see more...

Samantha I.
This is my favorite brand of chalk in the classroom, no other brand compares.  This chalk easily erases and easily washes off when water is applied.  When I run out of this product I will definitely be buying more.  I love how vibrant this chalk is as well.  It is easily seen from the back of the classroom.
Crystal G.
I purchased this chalk to use on my kitchen chalkboard. The colors are fun, bright, and write solid on the board. They erase easily as well. Should last me through months and months of weekly menus. (:
Amy S.
Crayola is by far the best brand when it comes to chalk. The others may be slightly cheaper but they just do not have the pigment. These are bright and will actually show up on your sidewalk, causing you to use less product, which saves you money. You’re happy, your kids are happy, everybody wins!!!
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Just like their crayons , the chalk is much better than other brands , the color is amazing , much brighter than you get with other chalk, and they have alot of different colors , price is comparable to other chalk but these are a must have for kids outdoors
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
Crayola is the best brand for any type of writing drawing and coloring you do i have the crayola chalk for my two year old and we sit and play with it for hours and the best thing about it its not to expensive to pay for such a great product
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
I have chalkboards all over my house and I love this pack because the colors are incredible and so vibrant. The price is really really incredible to and they last for awhile. I recommend these for sure.
Janie R.
Always fun to have in the house especially as the weather starts warming up. Works well on the sidewalk. A little messy, but the kids love it , The colors are also vibrant and best part is it's affordable ! I recommend this product. I like the glitter version too.
Brittany Z.
Jenison, MI
Actually bought a pack of these to use recently. The colors are bright, much brighter than expected, but they don't actually stay that bright when on the chalkboard surface. You really have to cake it on, or get it wet to make it look as bright as the stick. Still, these are great alternatives to boring white chalk.
Rose ..
I just purchased these for my kids. They absolutely love them! Chalk is so much fun! They've been drawing all Over my sidewalk and driveway and the chalk has been holding up well!
Mandy B.
My family keeps a running chalk board list of to do's. This chalk is exactly what you expect it to be. They're effective and have the backing of an obviously reliable name. Definitely recommend.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Is crayola your favorite brand of chalk?
Sofiya C.
Fair lawn , NJ
I have tried other chalk for my kids blackboard but they don't seem to glide smoothly. Does this chalk create smooth color easily ?
sharon l.
San Jose, CA
Is there anyway to make the chalk smoother. This is really hard and dry, not thar great quality. But not so soft that it crumbles while using it.