BY CRAYOLA #40 in Markers

Mini Markers in 10 bright colors! Color Wonder Markers work only on special Color Wonder Paper. Won't color on skin, walls or carpet! Recommended Ages:3 - 15 see more...

Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I bought a whole load of color wonder products a couple years ago when my son first started coloring, including this marker set. I think the concept is very good and it works the way it's supposed to but it just couldn't hold my sons attention the way regular markers do.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
We purchased this for our soon to be 4 year old. We took in on our trip to Europe so he can have some fun on the plane and these worked out amazing! Durable, he couldn't break them, easy to hold and of course not bulky. I live that he couldn't make a mess and that it only works on the special crayola paper. I would definitely recommend for a busy toddler.
Tash V.
I have purchased these time and time again. My daughter loves to draw and I'm a mom who wants to avoid the mess that comes with markers ;) These are amazing because you can hand them to your kids and not have to worry about them drawing all over the house, unless they decide to eat the markers. They only draw on the Color Wonder paper making it a favorite in our home. Amazing product.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are a miracle! My 2 year old can hold the minis perfectly and they only write on color wonder paper. I don't have to Perry about her drawing on anything else, including herself.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Decorator Expert Level 1
These mini markers are great for a little hands grip. I have used these coloring with my grandchildren making art and in coloring books. A great marker for children to start with.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue with Crayola. I always recommend Crayola. All of their products are amazing including this one. They last long, are affordable, and are fun. Great quality and great company!!
Ciara G.
Shelbyville, IN
I think every parent should own these! Who doesn't love a marker that won't show up on anything, but specific paper?! Especially those of us with toddlers. These are awesome.
Lori M.
These mini markers are great for small hands. There is a nice variety of colors. My daughter liked them, but I didn't feel that they lasted very long before drying out.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I LOVE THESE MARKERS. And my daughter does too. Lol. I think the color wonder collection is the solution to the coloring on the walls problem. We had a great time with these. They're a little pricey, but so are paint and a new couch. I have so many sets of these!
Rebecca S.
North Vernon, IN
Perfect size for a smaller bag to take on trips. My kids love them, and I don't have to worry about looking back and seeing them drawing all over my seats. Absolutely meets expectations! Wal-Mart had many different sizes, and character papers to choose from.