Office SuppliesMarkersCrayola
Color Wonder Metallic Paper & Markers

Crayola Color Wonder Metallic Paper & Markers

by Crayola

New crayola color wonder metallic paper lets kids create a metallic shine! Create steely blues, radiant reds and shimmering greens! Magic metal textures add dimension and detail to all mess free designs!

How much does it cost?
Start your review of Crayola Color Wonder Metallic Paper & Markers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Completely mess free and fun.in reviews
My daughter loves to draw so, I bought this product for her, and it seriously keeps her busy for hours.in reviews
Carlisle
I love drawing and coloring I always wanted to become an author and artist for God I love writing poetry and I love anything Crayola crayons no I would not because it's pretty affordable yes I would recommend it to my family and friends if they didn't know what Crayola crayons were
Decorator Expert Level 2
They don't write on anything but the paper. The only thing is there is a delay when you swipe it on the paper. It's great for younger children still learning to color in the lines and not all over the floor.
It's called Color Wonder for a reason. This is WONDERFUL and LIFE SAVING! NO messes - NO worries on getting any ink on the carpet or the furniture, walls or even themselves. The markers last longer than expected - and it's a great gift to give as well to other littles. My Son is 4 and he still loves them - the surprises of the colors is a lot of fun!
Newington, CT
We could not love Color Wonder paper and markers any more!!! We buy them for our friends, and we take our markers and paper everywhere. My son loved to color, and with white couches I never have to worry!
Onsted, MI
This stuff is like magic. I like to steal these from my toddler and use them myself!!
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love these markers and paper! They have saved my life! I can give them to my two-year-old and not have to worry about him leaving marks on the wall, the floor, the animals, himself, all while I get things done around the house! He loves coloring and I love that this will entertain him for hours.
Irwin, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with the name Crayola! I will always pay a little extra for their products. They are the best quality, products, and can always be relied on. Best known brand for a reason!
Love this product. I stock up before every rode trip because I know they will not make a mess in my car with the markers and it keeps them entertained
Scottsville, KY
My kids enjoy the Color Wonder products. They don't make a mess and are easy to pack when traveling. The only problem I have is how expensive they are. I think they should be a little cheaper.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely love these products, great for a little one who feels the urge to color on other objects than paper. Completely mess free and fun. He is still able to get the fun of coloring without the mess for mommy to clean up!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sn Bernrdno, CA