BeautyCrayola
Color Wonder Mess Free On the Go, Shimmer and Shine

Crayola Color Wonder Mess Free On the Go, Shimmer and Shine

by Crayola

With markers that magically appear when used on special Color Wonder paper, Crayola Color Wonder Color on the Go lets kids express their creativity without making a mess. This compact set features 15 Color Wonder mini coloring pages and 3 bright, bold Color Wonder markers that won’t stain fabrics, furniture, or skin. Ideal for on-the-go coloring, it comes in a handy case that snaps shut to keep the markers and mini coloring pages organized. And with its cheerful Shimmer and Shine theme, this set gives kids plenty of imaginative fuel for their coloring explorations.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Color Wonder Mess Free On the Go, Shimmer and Shine!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica L.
Taylorsville, UT
Great for kids to color mess free on the go definitely, I just wish there were more things for them to do in the books on their own, maybe a design your own page? We have so many of these books, they get passed down to the younger kiddos. Older children can get bored with these. I do love that I dont find ink all over their clothes or their sister...
Maria G.
Purchased at: Target
These are the best! Only write on the papers. Very good price. There are so many character options now. Great for kids to have fun. Great for road trips.
Nikki B.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Target
These coloring books are perfect for toddlers. I love buying these for my son because I don’t have to stress about what he might color on. These are perfect for the car, airplane, or just for a little activity to keep around the house.
Shellie M.
I love all of the crayons color wonders!! I can hand it to my daughter and feel good letting her color on her own while I get stuff done. It only works on the paper so I don’t have to worry about it getting on walls or carpet.
Rachael G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is perfect for my boys who love arts and crafts but also can’t be trusted to not draw on the walls yet lol decent price and so many character options.
Dustie J.
Spanish Fork
Love this , for creative kids who want to color more places than just the paper . I love crayola products so much for me and my kids, the quality is unmatchable it costs more for a reason
Maria  C.
North Miami, FL
My son loves coloring, and I'm so happy with this Crayola mess free product. He loves coloring them and I love the fact that is mess free.
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Good product but colors of markers were lacking. My kid loved this coloring book even though she’s never seen Paw Patrol.
Meli P.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: CVS
My kiddo loooooves to color and I have a bunch of these stashed all over the house and in the car so that no matter where she is, if she wants to color, it’s there. The markers only show up on the paper, which is the biggest perk of all. The only thing my little has a hard time with is the color appearing just slightly after her movements of the marker.
Meghan C.
Greenport, NY
Purchased at: Target
My oldest loves paw patrol! This is so great for many reasons! Mostly, because it is mess free! But can be used at home, in the car, on an airplane, waiting rooms... the list goes on! Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Mess Free Color Wonder Markers and Coloring Book

Looking for your answer?