Arts & CraftsArt & Crafting ToolsCrayola
Color Wonder Mess Free Blue's Clues Coloring Set

Crayola Color Wonder Mess Free Blue's Clues Coloring Set

by Crayola

Kids can color their favorite Blue’s Clues & You scenes in a magical, mess-free way with Crayola Color Wonder! Color Wonder colors appear only on special Color Wonder paper, not on skin, clothing, or carpets. This set contain 18 fun-filled coloring pages d

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Color Wonder Mess Free Blue's Clues Coloring Set!
Big Lake, MN
Crayola Color Wonder Mess Free Blue's Clues Coloring Set uploaded by Krystal B.
Totally mess free!! If you're looking for things to not get messy I'd recommend this! Comes with 5 markers (1 missing in picture) and alot of special paper to color on! My daughter loves these and of course it's gotta be blues clues for her. Lol [product:crayola-color-wonder-foldalope---blue's-clues-&-you]
I had got this for my son but I didn’t give it to him yet because it’s for his birthday

Looking for your answer?