BY CRAYOLA

Crayola color wonder markers and paper-princess see more...

• Is this really mess free? Like it won’t show up on walls ...3 Answers
  • How long do the markers tend to last?2 Answers
  • Thought of getting this for my niece. Would this be an ap...4 Answers
Crayola Color Wonder Markers and Paper-Princess
  • "best product created by crayola my daughter loves coloring i like that the pack comes with the pages to color and the markers together with matching colors for the pack i like that is mess free, the markers won't write on on anything else that is not color wonder paper " in 5 reviews
  • "The only set back is the lack of colors that come with when you purchase the coloring book, but what you do get is a worry free mess free coloring experience." in 2 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
What a nice way to give your child markers without worrying about then getting it all over their clothes. My daughter loves Disney princesses and she really enjoyed this set. This is affordable and made nicely. The colors only show up on the paper, and are bright .
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
The invention of color wonder markers was A GAME CHANGER!!! I can leave my 2 1/2 year old to color and not have to worry about if she's writing on the table, the wall, etc. The markers only write on the paper specifically designed for the markers. Which means you also have to keep buying that paper. BUT, the peace of mind that it gives me in not having to watch my daughter like a hawk is worth it.
Jessica G.
Howell, MI
When I first heard about these like any mom I am sure thought that it was too good to be true and I have to say that they are amazing and I love them for my daughter. These can be bought at Walmart, Target, CVS, Spartan Stores. Highly recommend.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue with Crayola. I always recommend Crayola. All of their products are amazing including this one. They last long, are affordable, and are fun. Great quality and great company!! This is great for young ones and really does keep them from making a mess
Josary G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seriously the best thing ever, take this with me in my diaper bag so that I can give it to my child when she's becoming bored or as we wait for our food to arrive. It's mess free (a huge plus) . Literally only colors the paper !!! Definitely recommend for toddlers
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
These are perfect for my oldest daughter. They keep her quiet and amused for hours. She loves that they are her favorite disney princesses. Its a great way for her to work on her fine motor skills without getting frustrated if she colors outside of the lines.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
These are awesome!!!! I use these for all of my kids and we love them. It's not messy the markers really don't mark on anything else but this special paper and they're so cute!! It's great for traveling too!
Emily C.
Montgomery, Al
I have two problems with this product; #1 the lack of colors in the pack, Very limited, #2 the glitter effect of the paper doesn't last long. My daughter colored the picture on the right a few days ago, now today we colored the picture on the left today. Same paper. The Merida picture was BEAUTIFUL and glittery two days ago and today it's dull. :/ definitely not the same and glittery as when we colored it. The immediate glitter effect is shown on the picture on the left.
Amy C.
We bought this thinking it would be a great car ride distraction for our three year old. I was excited about the fact that there was no mess. It is great for no mess but it is extremely hard to learn to color in the lines with this product. So if you are looking for something to help your child develop their skills of coloring in the line stick with the original crayons, markers or colored pencils. If staying clean is more important then this is a great product for you.
Lacey L.
We love color wonder markers. No worrying about a marker mess on themselves or the tables. These glitter princess even add to the color wonder awesomeness! Glitter makes the pages even more magical and no sparkly Mrs all over the place. We love the variety of pictures and colors. Thanks Crayola!
Misty P.
Thought of getting this for my niece. Would this be an appropriate gift for a 3 year old? Does the markers really not make a mess when colored elsewhere?
Shellby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this really mess free? Like it won’t show up on walls or tables right?
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
I have been looking for a black color wonder marker for years. Does anyone know if they make black ones?
Alicia M.
Mauldin, SC
How long do the markers tend to last?