Crayola Color Wonder Markers and Paper-Princess

by Crayola

Crayola color wonder markers and paper-princess

Want get this for my sister. What's everyone think about them??
Is this really mess free? Like it won’t show up on walls or tables right?
I have been looking for a black color wonder marker for years. Does anyone know if they make black ones?
Start your review of Crayola Color Wonder Markers and Paper-Princess!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
best product created by crayola my daughter loves coloring i like that the pack comes with the pages to color and the markers together with matching colors for the pack i like that is mess free, the markers won't write on on anything else that is not color wonder paper in reviews
...when you purchase the coloring book, but what you do get is a worry free mess free coloring experience.in reviews
Sunshine R.
El Cajon, CA
Both my girls enjoy using these and I like that they only color on the special paper and have good quality.
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
Any color wonder products are a must have buy for every parent with toddlers - especially during traveling or in public restaurants. Affordable for short term but can get expensive for long term (you will end up getting more!). Overall, I’d rather get these than have to scrub marker stains on my walls and furniture.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
Thank you for this product. Color wonder is great because you don't have to clean marker off the sofa or walls or dining room television!
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
My kids love these and so do I. They’re perfect for my 2 year who loves to color. No mess
Sheila C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Every girl loves princesses. They don't write on anything but the paper. The only thing is there is a delay when you swipe it on the paper. It's great for younger children still learning to color in the lines and not all over the floor.
Jessica G.
Howell, MI
When I first heard about these like any mom I am sure thought that it was too good to be true and I have to say that they are amazing and I love them for my daughter. These can be bought at Walmart, Target, CVS, Spartan Stores. Highly recommend.
Jessica C.
This was a blessing when my daughter was little! It provided hours of enjoyment and no mews. My daughter still loves these years later. They are perfect for road trips.
Lacey L.
We love color wonder markers. No worrying about a marker mess on themselves or the tables. These glitter princess even add to the color wonder awesomeness! Glitter makes the pages even more magical and no sparkly Mrs all over the place. We love the variety of pictures and colors. Thanks Crayola!
Ashley M.
Crayola Color Wonder Markers and Paper-Princess uploaded by Ashley M.
I have a one and a half and a two and a half year old and they love these markers! It really is true that the kids can write on the carpet, walls, themselves, and it leaves nothing behind. The maker only shows up on the special paper. I would definitely recommend this.
Crystal M.
These are super fun for road trips with kids or at home. I like the easy mess free coloring, but the color variety is lacking. These packs are a bit pricey but I like to treat my girls to these often.