Crayola Color Wonder Hello Kitty Kit uploaded by Ruby C.

BY CRAYOLA #38 in Art & Craft Sets

The Crayola Color Wonder Markers Kit offers a bright, vivid and fun way for children of all ages to draw and color with no mess. This Crayola mess free Color Wonder Set offers an 18-page Hello Kitty coloring book, complete with five broad line markers. The markers feature a specially formulated ink that only appears within Color Wonder coloring books or on other Color Wonder surfaces to prevent children from unwanted coloring on other surfaces. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
But being a messy four-year-old but I'll so creative and loves Hello Kitty this is perfect for my daughter the paint goes directly onto the paper and is invisible elsewhere. Hours of fun for my child
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Whats not to like about this coloring set from Crayola Color Wonder Hello Kitty Kit. Our wonderful Aunt Kay bought this for our daughter when she was babysitting for us. These tend to go really quick since she doesn't color just one page she colors everything in one day. Doesn't go on anything other than what its intended to so its perfect for little kids
Jamie W.
I go this for my little cousin couple years ago and she loved it. It is definitely mess free 100%. She can't mark up the walls, her hands, or carpet at all if she tried. There would be no color transfer but only the coloring pages. These are kind of expensive for this kit, but worth it because there will be no messes. This is the coolest thing I ever seen. Totally recommend this for 2 to 6 year olds!
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
We love the color wonder products! I love the fact that the markers only work on the paper however my daughter hates that the color leaves the paper if left in the sun. She has so many pictures that are blank because she hung them up on the window.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I ordered the Hello Kitty Color Wonder coloring activity book with 15 pages and 4 markers a few weeks back for my 4 year old niece. It came with 4 lightly colored markers which only work on the color wonder paper, and the coloring book with 15 sheets of Hello Kitty pictures to choose from.

While playing with the item my niece spent hours coloring and trying to see if it would work on anything other than the color wonder paper (Cha-Ching). I would rate this product a 4/5.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
I think I've bought atleast every Disney or girly version of these kits from Hello Kitty to Frozen. They are a reasonable price and overall good quality. The markers don't last long but with the amount of sheets and activity pages I don't think they are intended to. I grab them when I know we are going to be on the road or travelling. I also throw them in with a birthday gift or stocking stuffer.
Sheila G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
My step-daughter loves hello kitty. They don't write on anything but the paper. The only thing is there is a delay when you swipe it on the paper. It's great for younger children still learning to color in the lines and not all over the floor.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
I bought this for my girls and they loved it is loved the fact they can't color on any thing others then the paper as long as it is any color wonder paper it will work
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I love packing up these Color Wonder kits when I know we are going to be waiting at the doctors office for awhile. When the kids get fussy, I just pull them out of my goody bag without worry they'll make a mess. My daughter just loves the "girly" colors of this Hello Kitty one.
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
My 3 year old loves these! she can have fun coloring without me having to worry about the mess she will make or if she will start drawing on the walls or furniture. Perfect for kids.