BY CRAYOLA

Creating an on-the-go masterpiece can now be done with flying colors! This mess-free fun center includes coloring pad, paper, glitter paper, mini markers and carrying case to keep it all together and make it fun for everyone. see more...

Kristen L.
I love the travel desk! I also find it excellent that I can use it over and over on road trips. Get different books and she can color the whole trip.
Ranell J.
We really love color wonder at our house! No mess and it is like magic to the kids to see different things appear as they color the pictures.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
I Love Crayola brand. Especially this pad you can take it on the go and the kids have so much fun. I even like to color with it.
Melissa F.
Vancouver, British Columbia
This is a great product. For long car rides we take this in the car for our family trips. There is no mess, it keeps the kids quiet, and it helps with there hand eye co-ordination!
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
No worries for mom with markers on the walls furniture or carpets. The only downfall is that the kids have to wait for a second for the color to appear.