Crayola Color Wonder Drawing Paper-30 Sheets uploaded by Heather V.Crayola Color Wonder Drawing Paper-30 Sheets uploaded by Vanessa O.

BY CRAYOLA #74 in Art & Craft Sets

Now kids can color anytime and anywhere, mess-free! Color Wonder ink only colors on this special Color Wonder paper. This tablet provides 30 pages of mess-free coloring fun. No markers are included with this item. This product is recommended for children ages 3 and older. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather V.
I absolutely love this product being that it's mess-free! I have an almost two-year-old daughter now and I've been using this product since I started doing babysitting. My daughter has fun with the markers and I'm confident to let her color and not worry that she is going to color on everything else and make marks on everything. I also love the variety of colors between gold and some pastel that the markers come in I wish the paper came in bigger packets or was double-sided is only single-sided.
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert Level 4
My kids love using color wonder products because they are fun and they use their imaginations. I love them because they can have fun coloring and it won't make a mess
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
Color wonder products are my favorite find for my almost 2 year old. A bit more expensive than paper and regular markers, paints, etc. But totally worth not replacing furniture and clothes. These are great to use in the car. AND, you can put the pages through your printer to create your own coloring pages!!!
Alexis G.
Lufkin, TX
I love the mess free paper and supply's from crayola it gives me peace of mind when letting the kids have markers in hand!!! It doesn't leave a mess and the kids still have just as much fun!!
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite arts and craft brand, great quality and large a large variety too choose from not to mention that it's actually affordable (depending on the person of course) !
Lena L.
Maryville, TN
My 5 yo loves color wonder we have many kits and markers from the color wonder line and she has hours of fun and I don't have to worry about a mess!
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
Decorator Expert Level 1
We love color wonder!! This is great to use when we are out and about and I don't want to worry about the kids making a mess
Alyssia V.
Love these for my daughter. You get cute artwork from your little one minus the hazards of artwork on household items.