Arts & EntertainmentHobbies & Creative ArtsCrayola
Color Wonder Coloring Pad & Markers - Disney Princess

Crayola Color Wonder Coloring Pad & Markers - Disney Princess

by Crayola

Do your kids like this
Start your review of Crayola Color Wonder Coloring Pad & Markers - Disney Princess!
Review for: Disney Princess
Crayola created a GREAT product when they created the Crayola Color Wonder Markers and Paper-Princess! The sets are amazing! There is NO MESS on anything. If the marker is not on the paper, the marker does not work! You don't have to worry about markers getting on your wall, furniture, little hands or clothing! I make sure I keep a stock pile of these markers and paper. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these products to anyone with little budding artists
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Disney Princess
I recently bought this for my daughter and I love it! The concept is genius and it’s a great way to help kids start their love of coloring. No mess, just a world of color wonder! The pictures and paper are really nice as well. Highly recommended ❣️
Review for: Disney Princess
Absolutely love these! My 18 month old daughter wants to color with her sister but mommy doesn't want marker everywhere...problem solved!
Wheelersburg, OH
Review for: Disney Princess
Crayola products are so great, and I love these color wonder markers. Even if my kids do make a mess it's completely invisible!
Canton, MI
Review for: Disney Princess
Love how easy and convenient it is. The markers only work on the sheets given. Totally mess free. Perfect for toddler who are learning to draw. It is affordable and I would highly recommend
Bryan, TX
1,580 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Disney Princess
I always have these coloring books for my niece comes to visit. We always color together. It’s something we do together. The price is great. I highly recommend this product.
Rockland, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Disney Princess
These Color Wonder books are absolutely great for young children. No mess. You dont have to worry about leaving the markers around and the kids decorating walls. Thats a plus for me.
Review for: Disney Princess
These are Amazing with kids!!! I will definitely purchase more! They love being creative but keeping a house without their colorful creations on the wall is amazing! Less mess for me! I would highly recommend!
Vail, AZ
Review for: Disney Princess
These always kept my kids busy on those long summer days. My kiddos would color for hours, and it didn't get as messy as with other color kits. Great for any kiddo that claims to be bored!
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Disney Princess
Another great product from Crayola! I love that I don't have to worry about where my daughter decides to color! The coloring books keep her busy for hours! They also work wonders when traveling. I recommend this product to everyone I know who has kids.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...