Crayola Color Wonder Baby Shark Mess Free Coloring Pages, Multicolor

Crayola Color Wonder Baby Shark Mess Free Coloring Pages, Multicolor

Empower your child's artistic side with this Crayola Color Wonder Baby Shark Mess Free Coloring Pages.Watch the product video here. MESS FREE COLORING: Keep your skin, furniture, and washable clothing clean with no mess markers that only show up on specially formulated Color Wonder Paper. Color Wonder packaging doubles as a reusable folder for your child's coloring supplies WHAT'S INCLUDED 18 Baby Shark Coloring Pages and 5 Color Wonder Markers 0.8 x 9 x 11.9 inches Age: 3 years & up Paperback Made in the ...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Color Wonder Baby Shark Mess Free Coloring Pages, Multicolor!
Haley W.
West Columbia, SC
Crayola Color Wonder Baby Shark Mess Free Coloring Pages, Multicolor uploaded by Haley W.
This is so great for keeping my one and a half year old daughter occupied! She loves coloring, but can tend to get crayon or marker everywhere. With this, we don’t have to worry about that! The markers only work on this paper. It comes with 18 super cute pages to color, and 5 different markers. I love that we can take these anywhere, like the car, and not have to worry about her getting marker everywhere and staining things. She’s obsessed with baby shark, so when we saw this set, I knew we had to get it. Definitely recommend to mama’s of toddlers! I find myself coloring them with her as well!
Jamie H.
Post Falls, ID
Crayola Color Wonder Baby Shark Mess Free Coloring Pages, Multicolor uploaded by Jamie H.
Got these for my 18 month old baby shark obsessed son for Christmas, and he loves them! I love that I don’t have to worry about the walls when letting him color.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,761 reviews
My daughter got this for Christmas & she loves it! She loves baby shark and coloring! So that's perfect for her.

Looking for your answer?