Crayola Classic Colors  Marker - Kmart.com

Crayola Classic Colors Marker - Kmart.com

BY CRAYOLA #5 in Markers

A classroom favorite. Washes off skin and clothing. Water-based ink is nontoxic; AP certified (conforms to ASTM D-4236). Global Product Type: Markers-Art Markers; Marker Type: Art Markers; Assortment: Black; Blue; Brown; Green; Orange; Purple; Red; Yellow; Color(s): Assorted. see more...

Crayola Classic Colors  Marker - Kmart.com
Crayola Classic Colors Marker - Kmart.com
Yulya V.
NEW CASTLE, DE
I love Crayola washable markers! Whenever my kids get a hold of them, they color on EVERYTHING - and I am okay with them because I know you can just wipe or wash right out with no additional cleaners needed.
Tera S.
Hudsonville, Mi
These were my all time favorite markers as a kid growing up!! Pro: cheap and easy to use. Cons: dry quickly. It's very effective. Very affordable especially back to school time! I would recommend these and I buy them for my kids every year!!
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
Crayola is and has always been the brand I reach for first. I am going for a master's in Radiation Therapy and have bought several packs of these to go with my index cards. I find these to be the best writing utensil for making my study index cards. I find that these markers last longer than RoseArt markers or other brands.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Review for: Non more...
Crayola Classic Colors Non Washable Markers are one of my favorites to use. They offer a nice variety of colors. These markers do not bleed much so they're clean and easy to work with. Crayola makes amazing product in general.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone really need to advocate for crayola markers? Probably not, but I will.
I work at a daycare and we buy these babies in BULK. They're great because they're fat enough to fill space with a quick coloring and they're washable. In my experience most 3 and 4 year olds are content with 8 colors, too.
Rosemarie C.
Williamsport, MD
Review for: Non more...
I use these when I'm studying or making a study guide. The colors are very vibrant and will stick out. I'm not a huge fan of the bleeding it will do and it will also smear and as a lefty it can get really annoying!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Non more...
I love crayola markers! Perfect for DIY/crafts and color coding notes, and especially for coloring! They almost never dry out (as long as you keep the caps on!) and never lose their vibrant color. Great for kids and adults alike!
Jessica C.
Crayola classic markers are a classic. They are beautiful colors and a really good price. We stock up on these at Back to School time. The fact that these are washable has been a life saver time and time again.
Sarah H.
GEORGETOWN, KY
Crayola products Re amazing for everyone,but especially kids! I only buy Crayola products for my children,especially for school products. They have vibrant colors and the quality is excellent
Jessica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Crayola! Perfect for arts/ craft and love that they are washable. It comes off the table/wall with a little bit of water. I love the colors and they do not bleed through the page. Good time to buy it is before school, it is usually on sale.
Kristy G.
Palm Coast, FL
Do you prefer these or the washables?
Rachel B.
Do they have a ten pack? I've never seen these before
Renee M.