Crayola Classic Colors  Marker - Kmart.com

Crayola Classic Colors Marker - Kmart.com

BY CRAYOLA #7 in Markers

A classroom favorite. Washes off skin and clothing. Water-based ink is nontoxic; AP certified (conforms to ASTM D-4236). Global Product Type: Markers-Art Markers; Marker Type: Art Markers; Assortment: Black; Blue; Brown; Green; Orange; Purple; Red; Yellow; Color(s): Assorted. see more...

Crayola Classic Colors  Marker - Kmart.com
Crayola Classic Colors Marker - Kmart.com
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Bold Non more...
I love these markers because they are kid friendly. They are washable which is another plus. They also are very reasonable in price. They can be purchased pretty much anywhere.
Ericka B.
Review for: Bold Non more...
These crayola markers are a really accessible price and deliver great quality as well! They are great for learning hand lettering for beginners because of their tip and are also good for coloring. Makers both children and adults can enjoy!
Kaleena C.
Camden
These are always the most used supply for school every year. I don't choose other brands bc they never last as long. The classic colors are always great to have for every project and even for personal crafting.
Lexi W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These markers have bright pigmented colors and are super awesome because they are washable which makes them easy to get out of clothes in the wash and off skin too!!
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My kids enjoy drawing, coloring, and making a mess for me to clean. When my youngest was about 3 years old he writing on the walls with his markers. I heard about Crayola Washable Markers for $2 a pack and had to get them. My youngest is 10 now and I'm still purchasing these washable markers. They are the best.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Charlie A.
I like the pigment of these markers and the vibrancy. The primary colors are a must have if you like to draw. They don't go through paper in black books or on sheets of paper. They're usually on sale at Michaels craft store.
Sum W.
I grew up using these markers! They are great quality, non-toxic, and have wonderful colors. I like that they're thick and that the shape of the point allows for different textures on the paper. They do bleed through paper occasionally, but besides that, I highly recommend!
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
Review for: Non more...
My son is absolutely obsessed with markers!! I love these because they clean up easy and the colors are super vibrant. They are very affordable and I buy these often. They also don’t damage easily so that is perfect for my five year old.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue with Crayola. I always recommend Crayola. All of their products are amazing including this one. They last long, are affordable, and are fun. Great quality and great company!!
Kristy G.
Palm Coast, FL
Do you prefer these or the washables?
Rachel B.
Do they have a ten pack? I've never seen these before
Renee M.