Crayola Classic Colors Marker - Kmart.com

by Crayola

#11 in Markers

A classroom favorite. Washes off skin and clothing. Water-based ink is nontoxic; AP certified (conforms to ASTM D-4236). Global Product Type: Markers-Art Markers; Marker Type: Art Markers; Assortment: Black; Blue; Brown; Green; Orange; Purple; Red; Yellow; Color(s): Assorted.

en donde puedo conseguirlos?
Me gustaría probar este producto y promocionarlo en mi cuenta de Instagram que es emily_cruz910
Do these markers die easily?
Start your review of Crayola Classic Colors Marker - Kmart.com!
marcela N.
schaumburg, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola Classic Colors  Marker - Kmart.com uploaded by marcela N.
Perfect for a kindergarten! No more worries that the kid will make a mess; having these supplies with us and in her school supply box, things are easier and price vs quality is great! Crayola Classic Colors Marker - Kmart.com
Julie  S.
Levittown, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I like the Crayola Classic Color Markers.  I use them for crafts, learning calligraphy, and for my grandkids.  I use them in my home office to color code different items.  I also use them just to write.  I love all the colors that Crayola makes.  I do recommend these markers Crayola Classic Colors Marker - Kmart.com and I will repurchase them.
Daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Candice C.
Franklin, GA
These markers are great. Bold and easy to use. We like them. Will buy more in the future.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
These are nice but they are not very easy to wash off. Which is insane. I still like them though but was a little disappointed in the product.
~Eųniqųe~ C.
Huntsville, AL
Crayola Classic Colors  Marker - Kmart.com uploaded by ~Eųniqųe~ C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear these are my go to. I draw for fun even tho I'm great at it. But i use markers to make my pictures pop.
Christina  B.
Kingsport, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great markers for school and home. They always work and color smooth. I love that they wash off easily. Other brands are not as bold in color and don’t always come off the skin as easily as these.
Aziza  M.
Ballwin, MO
Crayola is my favorite brand of art supplies. Washable easy clean ups and great packaging! Price point is reasonable too
Emily F.
Lena, WI
The best in markers, the best true in colors, and the best availability. I would not but any other type of crayon.
Sean T.
Zephyrhills, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great product worked nothing like similar products do where they break or wear down in a day.. Overall a great product and would recommend. Colors are very vibrant and not oily. And are the best brand out!!!