Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons, Wax uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY CRAYOLA #9 in Crayons

Classic crayons every child loves comes in true hues and intense brightness in primary and secondary colors. Standard size crayons are double wrapped for extra strength. Assorted colors are non-washable. Crayon Type: Wax; Global Product Type: Crayons; Color(s): Assorted; Assortment: N/A. see more...

• Does this product come with a pencil sharpener ??? Definitely the...4 Answers
  • Besides size, is there a difference between the giant crayons and...14 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Crayola makes the best crayons out there. They offer a nice variety of colors, and they color very smooth. These are a must for my daughters school supplies. They’re a good price , and I highly recommend.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Crayola will always be the top crayon choice in our home! I've admittedly purchased cheaper crayon brands thinking I'm getting a good deal but every single time the cheaper ones break or they don't draw with such beautiful pigment as Crayola crayons do. Mack daddy of crayons forever!
Lauren W.
These are great to throw in your bag for on the go use when you need to keep the kids occupied. But they do crumble very easily and pieces end up on clothes and everywhere else
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I am, what could easily be considered by society, a full-blown adult. I pay bills, I make my own doctors appointments, I go to the store buy myself, and my goodness I always buy Crayola Crayons, I always buy them for myself, and I always buy them in packs of 64 or more because I like the variety gosh darnit! They're the only crayons I trust the consistency of and I find it so relaxing to color when-and only when-I'm coloring with Crayola.
Sarah B.
I love Crayola Crayons to keep around the house to add a pop of color to greeting cards that I am sending or to just add color to a picture that I am coloring. I used these growing up as a child and to be quite honest, nothing has really changed because I still love them!

💲To find the best deals on Crayola Crayons, shop during "Back to School" sales at Walmart!
Tiffanie W.
These have been my go to pack of crayons for own children for as long as they've been going to school and even before when they'd color at home. I know they're safe for my kids and are a good quality productal. The colors are bold and don't just rub off like some of the lesser quality brands.
Jade W.
I suppose they must have a new formula from when I was a child. Now they are very waxy and you have to push a little harder to get the color out. They are also easy to break. There are a lot more colors and still the staple of coloring. Don't try to use the sharpener. It never works lol
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I used to use these in elementary school all the time and i loved them. Crayola crayons are the best out there. These are so pigmented and come in a large variety of colors, and if there is an accident these come right off of hard surfaces like tables and counter tops....I'm not a hundred percent sure about ALL hard surfaces but a Mr. Clean magic eraser should do the trick.
Nathalie E.
These are great for a fun little coloring activity. Not the best for a big art project or anything that you would want to be taken seriously. But other than that they are great. Easy to use, great color pay off and super affordable. Great for some relaxing fun!
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
No off brand crayons on our school supply list. Crayola makes the best crayons. They color smoothly and have great pigmentation. These crayons have been on our family school supply list for years. We use them at home as well and I would highly recommend.
Katie V.
Hudsonville, MI
Besides size, is there a difference between the giant crayons and the smaller ones?
Chloe W.
Does this product come with a pencil sharpener ??? Definitely the most important part to me!