Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons, Wax uploaded by Rosmary M.
4 colors available

BY CRAYOLA #3 in Scissors

Classic crayons every child loves comes in true hues and intense brightness in primary and secondary colors. Standard size crayons are double wrapped for extra strength. Assorted colors are non-washable. Crayon Type: Wax; Global Product Type: Crayons; Color(s): Assorted; Assortment: N/A. see more...

• Does this product come with a pencil sharpener ??? Definitely the m...4 Answers
  • Besides size, is there a difference between the giant crayons and t...13 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maria F.
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I am, what could easily be considered by society, a full-blown adult. I pay bills, I make my own doctors appointments, I go to the store buy myself, and my goodness I always buy Crayola Crayons, I always buy them for myself, and I always buy them in packs of 64 or more because I like the variety gosh darnit! They're the only crayons I trust the consistency of and I find it so relaxing to color when-and only when-I'm coloring with Crayola.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love Crayola Crayons to keep around the house to add a pop of color to greeting cards that I am sending or to just add color to a picture that I am coloring. I used these growing up as a child and to be quite honest, nothing has really changed because I still love them!

💲To find the best deals on Crayola Crayons, shop during "Back to School" sales at Walmart!
Danae A.
Danae A.
I love crayola crayons! Their fun names and vibrant colors are the best. If I remember correctly, the 64 box and bigger come with a sharpener. The sharpener works very poorly, you would be better off just using the crayon nub. I love the big boxes of crayola, you get more of their fantasic colors and more fun!
Tiffanie W.
Tiffanie W.
These have been my go to pack of crayons for own children for as long as they've been going to school and even before when they'd color at home. I know they're safe for my kids and are a good quality productal. The colors are bold and don't just rub off like some of the lesser quality brands.
Jade W.
Jade W.
I suppose they must have a new formula from when I was a child. Now they are very waxy and you have to push a little harder to get the color out. They are also easy to break. There are a lot more colors and still the staple of coloring. Don't try to use the sharpener. It never works lol
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
These are great for a fun little coloring activity. Not the best for a big art project or anything that you would want to be taken seriously. But other than that they are great. Easy to use, great color pay off and super affordable. Great for some relaxing fun!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Crayola are always a good crayon brand to purchase! They are great for coloring and other craft projects. I have seen a lot of the canvases with these and it has always looked good. Crayola is most certainly a brand that is here to stay for years to come!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
No off brand crayons on our school supply list. Crayola makes the best crayons. They color smoothly and have great pigmentation. These crayons have been on our family school supply list for years. We use them at home as well and I would highly recommend.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Who doesn't love these crayons? The only issue is that they break in half so easily! The colors are great and they definitely get the job done! Best brand of crayons out there! And very inexpensive. Definitely recommend these crayons for all children!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Circle Pines, MN
I will forever be a religious crayola crayon user. No other crayon companies compare to Crayola. They always blend the best and have the LARGEST color selection i have ever found. I will never stop coloring.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Hudsonville, MI
Besides size, is there a difference between the giant crayons and the smaller ones?
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Does this product come with a pencil sharpener ??? Definitely the most important part to me!