BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesCrayola
Beauty Warm Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

Crayola Beauty Warm Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

by Crayola

Crayola has only gone and launched a range of makeup based on its COLORFUL wax crayons, and our inner child is beyond excited. Celebrating individuality and self-expression, the brand's ultra-creamy, multipurpose face crayons are great for blending and experimenting - who cares if you color outside the lines?

Eyeshadow by Crayola

• Eyeshdaow palette
  • For multiple looks
  • Powdery texture
  • Long-lasting color
  • For all eyes on you

Me gustaría probar este producto y promocionarlo en mi cuenta de Instagram ?
How is this product for sensitive skin?
What type of looks can be created with this?
Start your review of Crayola Beauty Warm Nudes Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Cristina G.
The concept and packaging is cute. BUT..... You know the kids makeup that comes with dolls or Barbies? You were so excited to get it bc you finally had your own makeup that your mom couldn’t take away. Then you went to go put on the eyeshadow & blush and it barely showed up? Either you were too young to notice and were so excited to have makeup OR you were slightly older and felt totally ripped off. If you were the later, that’s how you’ll feel about the whole collection with ASOS. The quality and pigmentation is extremely poor especially for $29. The products don’t even work well aka blend with the other crayons. Typically, products in the same collection should all work together. Same your money!
Trinity O.
Archdale
It is not the best eyeshadow palette. The colors are not very pigmented. This may seem like a child’s dream but for adults it doesn’t really work.
Jena J.
Crayola needs to stick with just crayons. The pallet color fall out easily. The highlighter is ridiculously expensive and I can buy cheaper version of it and that has more quality. The eyeliner doesn’t even have any pigment when you apply it samething with the mascara it’s awful. My biggest advice to Crayola is not to rip the consumer off by selling overprice poor quality makeup.
Anne I.
It's okay. For the price I think you could get better, quite honestly. I'm 21 and bought this for myself, lol. Honestly the pigmentation isn't bad but I have a ton of other palettes with similar colors so to be honest this doesn't wow me. I mostly bought it because of Crayola being a childhood thing, lol!
Jody B.
Tucson, AZ
Lovely set of shimmers glad I purchased this item easy to use my eye color is blue and they make my eyes pop if that makes any sense another words stand out good price I highly recommend it give it ah try you will be glad you did 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
ky K.
stilwell
If you want just a normal eyeshadow then here it is The Crayola Beauty Warm Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
immiavro
Richmind
Love the warm lols i made with this but it talks out so much and i the formula was very weird
Amber Y.
Pottsville , PA
Crayola Beauty Warm Nudes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amber Y.
Love the colors, only problem is it’s hard to get a lot of product on the brushes. But once it’s on the face it basically melts into my face.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
They are so patchy. There is no pigment. The packaging feels and looks super cheap. The price is actually really high in general and the product isn’t even good enough for you to say the price could be ignored. This is not worth it so don’t even do it !!
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Crayola Beauty Warm Nudes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Adren B.
I don’t have this one, I have the Mermaid palette and it’s so pigmented and love the shimmers. I also love the great mirror and also how the pans are in the palette-They blend well; there’s some fallout depending on the brush you use to apply with. Xoxo.