BY GENERIC

Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaints Soaps: Paint yourself clean Fun scents--paint your body or tub Jars stack for easy storage Laser lemon yellow, radical red raspberry, bubblegum blast blue colors Ages 3+ Nontoxic see more...

Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These cause rash. Please read packaging. It warns parents about the paints. My son broke out with severe rash after using small amounts 2 times after purchase! Very unsafe. I wish they would discontinue it. It's causing harm for children.
Carrie B.
Oak Park, MI
These aren't earth-shatteringly "amazing," but they're cheap fun for kids. We sourced ours at Dollar Tree, so for $1/each, we bought two colors. The soaps go on like watery fingerpaint. The red was much more heavily pigmented than the green. Near the end of his bath, my son helped me wipe down the tub with a washcloth and voila! The soap can float around like little ribbon chunks, which looks weird in water. But for $1, this is a fun buy.
Cortney M.
Defiance, OH
My son absolutely loves to "paint" the bath tub with this amazing product! Easy to use, doesn't stain my son or our bathtub. I suggest them for toddlers that don't like to put items in there mouth though. My son received these in his Easter basket. I give a 10/10 !
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son loves these bath paints. They turn the water colors, and he can paint the bath walls and shower without me worrying that they will not come off. They don't stain my tub, or my son.
Marlène G.
My son loves this product ! I squeeze a little drop onto the rim of the bathtub and he uses it to paint the walls or the bathtub. Comes off so easy: simply lather and rinse ! These are also scented !!!
Alicia M.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are ok, kinda messy even tho it is used in the tub...they were used up in one sitting so they didn't last long enough, for the money I would not buy again.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased this as a stocking stuffer. My daughter loves to colour and paint. I'm not overly impressed. I'd maybe buy this again if we don't find something else she can use to have fun while taking a bath. It's super runny and doesn't really "paint" that well. But she's little and loves it. Doesn't last very long though. I wish the dollar store carried this.
Robin E.
Kirkland Lake, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A very fun activity for in the tub!! they can make a mess and you don't have to worry because there in the tub.