Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap, Radical Red Raspberry, 6 Oz. uploaded by Nancy A.

BY CRAYOLA

Make bath time a fun event. easy clean up finger paint, made of soap. Get your children clean the fun and creative way. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
If your toddler is like mine and wants to jump out after 2 mins, then this will be made for you!! I put a paint brush in the tub and squirt this, and she will stay in for an hour!! Cute packaging and around 1.00 at Walmart!! Very easy to wipe off unlixke other paints I've used!! Highly recommend ❤️❤️
Nancy A.
[product:crayola-bathtub-fingerpaint-soap,-radical-red-raspberry,-6-oz.] I love see my daughter happy and i love she take a shower this product make everything more easy and fun.
Carla J.
These are fun but they can be a bit watery once water touches them. Mostly used as the soap to rub on their body. Did not break my son out very gentle on the skin.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Found these at my local dollar store very nice dark vibrant color totally worth the price I will definitely buy these again