BY CRAYOLA

Buy on Amazon
Hannah A.
Dean loves to paint with soap in the bathtub. The walls of the tub become filled with swiggle lines in soap paint. I think it is therapeutic for him and he loves the wet, slimy feeling of the soap on his fingers. He has a great time, though and enjoys his tub play time. I try to let him play in the tub a few times a week, but bathe him every day. Just wish that it was more pigmented and better for finger painting.
Amanda S.
The ones I purchased were too runny for my child to actually paint with. She does enjoy washing with the fun colors.
I do have to wipe the tub down right after bath time or there is a distinctive colored ring. I only paid $1 each. So for the price they are worth it, however I wouldn’t spend more than that
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
I bought this in several colors as a stocking stuffer for my four year old for Christmas. I let her play with it in the tub and not ten minutes in she was screaming that her skin burned. I washed her off and she had red spots everywhere this touched. Some kids may love it but if your kid has sensitive skin like mine...stay away from this product.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
My daughter was so excited over this when she got it. We got purple. The excitement went away as we realized the "paint" didn't show up on the bathtub when she painted. It's basically just a purple tinted soap, not really fun at all. It's worth $1 tho because it does clean your child but that's all it does.
Lauren M.
This product stains everything! The ingredients are far from anything natural and it’s full of chemicals. It would be nice to see more natural, more kid friendly, products from Crayola.
Amanda H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I want to start off by saying this product is a really fun concept. However, I see the complications with making both a soap and paint at the same time. Over all I had more so purchased this in the hopes that it would have been more of a paint than a soap. It turned out to be quite the opposite. Its very translucent, and actually quite impossible to paint anything in the bathtub with it. It was pretty inexpensive, and it is still a cute option. I probably wont buy it again, though.
Marium S.
My kids love paints so I got them these I have seen many negative comments I don't know why it is hard for people to use their brain and complain about products without even knowing them how to use . I give these paints to my kids before filling the tub for bath they paint the wall and the tub with these colors and after playing they wash it. It's that easy.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Fun in the Bath tub Finger paints! That's Also Soap!! Super cute packaging with a variety of colors! Easy to clean up after & easy to find! Walmart or any grocery store is sure to have it! I buy these for my daughter all the time! She loves them :)
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
This "fingerpaint" should really just be considered as soap. It's way too watery and thin to paint with. I was so excited to let my toddler use this stuff but it ended up being a huge disappointment.
Melissa B.
These cause rash. Please read packaging. It warns parents about the paints. My son broke out with severe rash after using small amounts 2 times after purchase! Very unsafe.