Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
I bought this in several colors as a stocking stuffer for my four year old for Christmas. I let her play with it in the tub and not ten minutes in she was screaming that her skin burned. I washed her off and she had red spots everywhere this touched. Some kids may love it but if your kid has sensitive skin like mine...stay away from this product.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
My daughter was so excited over this when she got it. We got purple. The excitement went away as we realized the "paint" didn't show up on the bathtub when she painted. It's basically just a purple tinted soap, not really fun at all. It's worth $1 tho because it does clean your child but that's all it does.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
I walked into the Dollar Tree the other day and saw some many of these setting on the shelf! My daughter is finally old enough to where she really enjoys playing in the tub so I got her a "Robins Egg Blue" they had so many awesome colors and for only one dollar!
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
This "fingerpaint" should really just be considered as soap. It's way too watery and thin to paint with. I was so excited to let my toddler use this stuff but it ended up being a huge disappointment.
Melissa B.
These cause rash. Please read packaging. It warns parents about the paints. My son broke out with severe rash after using small amounts 2 times after purchase! Very unsafe.
Mandie H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I want to start off by saying this product is a really fun concept. However, I see the complications with making both a soap and paint at the same time. Over all I had more so purchased this in the hopes that it would have been more of a paint than a soap. It turned out to be quite the opposite. Its very translucent, and actually quite impossible to paint anything in the bathtub with it. It was pretty inexpensive, and it is still a cute option. I probably wont buy it again, though.
My kids love paints so I got them these I have seen many negative comments I don't know why it is hard for people to use their brain and complain about products without even knowing them how to use . I give these paints to my kids before filling the tub for bath they paint the wall and the tub with these colors and after playing they wash it. It's that easy.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Fun in the Bath tub Finger paints! That's Also Soap!! Super cute packaging with a variety of colors! Easy to clean up after & easy to find! Walmart or any grocery store is sure to have it! I buy these for my daughter all the time! She loves them :)
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
In all honesty, this stuff sucks! It's very watery and transparent. You can't actually paint anything bc it dissolves and turns into soap. The concept is great, but the product not so much. I don't recommend this and won't purchase again.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
My 2 year old loves this for her bath time and I love that it is actually soap so it's isn't that hard to clean up. Wish it was easier to find