BeautyBodyBody CareCrayola
Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors

Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors

by Crayola

3 Fl Oz Tubes. Includes 6 Crayola Bath Paints in New Vibrant Colors. Lemon Yellow, Vivid Violet, Pacific Blue, Sea Green, Radical Red, and Tickle Me Pink.

Lemon Yellow; Vivid Violet; Pacific Blue; Radical Red; Tickle Me Pink and Sea Green

What age would you suggest this for? Is 18 months okay?
Start your review of Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors!
Marybeth  R.
Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors uploaded by Marybeth  R.
I was presently surprised how these didn't stain my tube or my son! It's basically liquid soap with color in it! He plays forever painting his toys and himself! I only paid 1$ for each color ! Great value for how much they give in the tub. I will definitely buy it again!
Emiliya M.
Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son likes take his bathing with this crayola finger paint soap.It smell so delicious.Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors
Ciara  D.
Ford City, PA
Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors uploaded by Ciara  D.
My daughter LOVES this stuff! Makes bath time so easy! Plus it’s such easy clean up, just put water over it and it turns to soap! Mom win and kid win! Best of both worlds! Makes them want to get a bath!
Darby K.
New Smyrna, FL
Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors uploaded by Darby K.
The 3 Fl. Oz. Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap in one of the following colors; Vivid Violet, Radical Red Raspberry, Bubble Gum Blue, Laser Lemon Yellow, Electric Lime Green! The body wash is large enough and has an easy grip for little kid's hands.Kids could use the body wash on the body to color themselves clean and on the bath tub walls. Allows kids to be creative, color and get clean all at once. Kids will have endless fun creating masterpieces in the tub.create tons of colorful fun for bathtime!
Marijke D.
Royse City, TX
Purchased at: Target
These are awesome! My toddler loves them. They keep him entertained in the bath while cleaning him at the same time since it’s soap!
Amanda L.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Target
My kids love this product! So many different colors to pick from as well! This product is not only fun but it helps the kids to be creative! They can draw pictures, practice their numbers, and letters! It’s great for parents because this product washes off immediately in the tub! It does not stain!
Kate D.
Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors uploaded by Kate D.
My kids love doing finger paint with these in the tub and driving cars through it. The smells are all really good and they don’t cause any skin problems. Also we have a white tub and tile and none of the colors have stained it!!
Jen F.
Spring Hill, TN
Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors uploaded by Jen F.
These keep a toddler busy and loving the bath time! I got each tube for a $1.00 at Walmart. They smell great and are fantastic for teaching colors and drawing in the tub. And of course an easy clean up!
Jessica P.
Independence, KY
Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors uploaded by Jessica P.
Crayola is my go to brand for a lot of things… washables, pencils, finger-paint but these bathtubs finger-paints are my worst nightmare. They don’t stain but they also don’t suds up, this is more like a dyed soap… and it’s messy. Very messy. Some colors are bright, others not so much. It cleans fairly quickly. As the label states, this can cause skin irritation and bladder infections if exposed for a long period of time, so be aware of it. Overall messy. bathtime is supposed to be a fun but relaxing time for my kids before going to bed, so I'll stick with the bubbles instead.
Christina V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 6 Pack New Colors uploaded by Christina V.
I gave this one a 4-star only because my daughter got a rash after using it. But otherwise, she likes to paint the bathroom with one of my makeup brushes that I don't use. It is fun to play with and leave hand prints on all the bathroom tiles lol besides the rash part, I'd recommend it. Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 5 Pack New Vibrant Colors