BY CRAYOLA #14 in Baby Toys

Crayola™ Color Bath Dropz.
Now with 50% more!
45 colorful baths blue, yellow & red.
3+.
Fragrance free.
Water-coloring tablets.
Nontoxic. see more...

Crayola Bath Dropz Color
  • "My son loves these and they have made bath time so much more fun that he doesn't want to get out." in 4 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these she loves either putting one in at a time to change the bath water or mix it so there is more then one colour " in 1 review
  • "It makes bath time so much fun!" in 1 review
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We used these for my son and at age 4 he still likes to have his water colored. It's just a way to make bath time more fun for kids who are not a fan of baths. We really liked them and they did make life easier. I have a baby girl and can tell you I won't try them for her due to the risk of a uti. Little girls can get a uti from things like this in the bath just like they can from bacteria off their feed in the water they are sitting in. So don't blame the brand for this as its not really their fault.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves these . They make her bath water very bright colored. They do not stain the tub and quickly dissolve in less than a minute. The fun thing is you can mix colors to produce a new color. These are fun and are gentle for my daughters skin.
Ashley T.
East Falmouth
These are awesome! Make my kids so excited to take a bath!! They are fun but not messy like other bath color products are! We've used bath paints before and they are awful but these color drops are everything!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My mom used to buy these all of the time when I was little and I loved them! The color was great and it made bath time so much more fun. If you have young kids, I highly suggest this product for bath time!
Crystal K.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Awesome product for kids. My toddler absolutely adores it and loves watching the colors change. It’s super affordable and safe to use. It’s non-toxic and most importantly, it was made here in the USA. Recommend!
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this for my two year old to make bath time more fun. She loves it and the colors aren't to bold or bright. They didn't stain our skin or the tub. And she now asked to take a bath non stop.
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried these with my son and regretted it as soon as I put it in. The color stained my bathtub and my son hated the colored water. I will never purchase these again. Such a disappointment.
Hayana M.
London, Ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is better than kids bath bombs !!! Cheap and fun. I admit it that even i used one or two times 🙊🙊 hahahha i had fun as well !! So go and buy for the little ones pls
Rachel L.
Olustee, OK
I am so glad I picked these up at Walmart today for only around $4. My 5 year old wanted to hop in the tub as soon as we got home tore if they would change her water colors and it did. In the second picture it doesn't look like it did a very good job but it did. This was after it was almost done draining cause I didn't think to take a picture sooner. But I wish I did cause the water was so much darker than this. Like 10× darker. And it didn't stain my tub at all. Nit even one little bit. And my tub is white. Couldn't be happier with this product! I highly recommend them. They are a good thing to use to get the littlest in the tub with no fuss!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I picked up this product as a gift for a young, disabled child in my family as an incentive to make tub time more fun and less of a chore & I've bought it multiple times since! Tub time has become her favorite time of day and the tablets create beautifully vibrant colors. Thanks to the handy chart on the back, we have a blast mixing colors to create a brand new color and she fancies herself a "scientist" now!
Stephanie  P.
I didn't know they had these!!! Where can I get them??
Catherine K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these just color the water or do they clean skin too?
KaTie B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do they stain the skin or bath tub?
Kaitlyn M.
Does this stan your bathtub ?and is it natural? And is it safe just In case it got into the baby eyes or mouth ?
Destiny L.
Corcoran, CA
How do you guys like this?