BY CRAYOLA #12 in Baby Toys

Crayola™ Color Bath Dropz.
Now with 50% more!
45 colorful baths blue, yellow & red.
3+.
Fragrance free.
Water-coloring tablets.
Nontoxic. see more...

• Do these just color the water or do they clean skin too?6 Answers
  • Is it safe for kids eyes?3 Answers
  • Does this stan your bathtub ?and is it natural? And is it safe just...4 Answers
Crayola Bath Dropz Color
  • "My son loves these and they have made bath time so much more fun that he doesn't want to get out." in 4 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these she loves either putting one in at a time to change the bath water or mix it so there is more then one colour " in 1 review
  • "It makes bath time so much fun!" in 1 review
Lydia V.
Lydia V.
If I could put zero stars I would. We bought these for my daughter and as common knowledge I know that bubble baths every night are not good so the same went for these. A few times she bathed with these she began passing clumps of mucus in her urine. Smallest was in pieces about dime size but the largest was about the size of a half dollar and looked kind of like a jelly fish...was gross and alarming. She eventually got a UTI and inflammation in her ground area. She needed creams and we threw that crap away. Hasn't happened anymore nor did it ever happen before. Definitely do not recommend it should be taken off the shelves.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
My daughter loves using these in the bathtub. When her best friend comes over they always ask for their Crayola drops and they play with them forever. Sometimes they'll hold them and try to eat them which is the only concerned but really he wants and that's an issue there really bright and I have bought this product maybe like 8 times.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Snellville, GA
Absolutely in love with this. i let my son choose the colors and he also likes to hold the little color drops and watch them dissolve!!! we add some bubbles and he goes crazy. bath time defiantly gets his energy out now because of how excited he is about the water colors and bubbles. probably the best bath toddler necessity.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
My son is five and he still loves these! When he was a baby he thought they were funny and now at 5 he thinks they're "cool" lol He likes being able to change the water to different colors.It doesn't stain the bath tub so that's a definite plus.I can get them at walmart for around 4-5 dollars I think!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
salem, Or
My 2 1/2 year old son loves these! it's a great way to make bath time fun and teach your little one's colors. I haven't found a product similar to this one, they don't stain the tub or your child so its super easy to clean up. We purchased them at target but I've also seen them at Walmart.
Niki H.
Niki H.
Georgetown
My kids love these! They have so much fun and even love to mix colors together to make different colors. They use a small bucket of water to dissolve one color and turn the tub a different color. Then they slowly add the bucket of water to the tub and enjoy watching the change take place.
Bekah W.
Bekah W.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert
I bought these bath color drops for my daughter when she was 18 months old. She absolutely loves them! Now she's 2, and i let her choose what color bath she wants. The colors are vibrant and does not stain her skin, or the bathtub. Highly recommended for fun bathtimes!
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Otto, NC
My children love these. They don't stain your tub which makes me love them too! Plus, its a great way to introduce colors to younger children. My one year old knows her colors because of using these. You can't beat the price for the amount you get in the jar either.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tewksbury, MA
My daughter loves using these at bath time to make bath time more colorful!! You can use them as single colors or mix them together to create new colors (great teachable moment!!) You can even add some bubble bath to make a bathtub full of colorful bubbles!!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
My three kids really like these. We use them to learn about mixing colors. They do not seem to stain the bath tub or skin which is great. The colors are bright and last the whole bath time. I would recommend these to paren't of kids.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
I didn't know they had these!!! Where can I get them??
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Do these just color the water or do they clean skin too?
KaTie B.
KaTie B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do they stain the skin or bath tub?
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Corcoran, CA
How do you guys like this?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Does this stan your bathtub ?and is it natural? And is it safe just In case it got into the baby eyes or mouth ?