Crayola Bath Dropz

Add color to bath time with Color Bath Dropz from Crayola! Completely non-toxic, they are similar to bath bombs for kids. You simply drop one tablet in when the bath water is at your desired temperature, and watch as it changes to the color of your choice. Continue adding bath tablets in different colors to change the bath water again and again!

My grandson likes this but when I washed him he was saying it hurts. So what I want to know is there anyone who had this same result??
Are these worth the price?
Where can i get this?what is the price for this? Can i get it online?
Start your review of Crayola Bath Dropz!
Katya M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Katya M.
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Katya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby toddler loves these! They give strong, good color but don’t color your body. Be sure to rinse off afterwards with clean water just in case since it is fake stuff. But bath time is never the same without these. If you add these then Mr. Bubble, you’ll have a great colored bubble bath too! Highly recommend this product.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,123 reviews
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Niobys L.
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: CVS
My daughter have a fun day using these bath drop is fragrance free she like to mix the tables and watch the color changing she love it sometimes she said mom let mix and see what color come up very satisfied with these brand
Jackie A.
Kansas City, MO
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Jackie A.
Purchased at: Amazon
These have made bathtime so much easier. My toddler went through a phase where he HATED baths with a passion and these helped him get back in that tub! He loves when he gets to pick the colors or mix! He thinks it is so great to have blue or green or purple water!
Annie C.
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Annie C.
Purchased at: Target
I use these during my toddler’s bath time and it is a really interesting concept. It’s fun for him to mix colors to make new colors. It comes with tablets in red, yellow, and blue and when mixed he can make secondary colors which is a fun learning moment. Unfortunately, the mixed colors fall flat because the yellow is so much less strong than red and blue. I might repurchase.
Jamie O.
Fort Lee, VA
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Jamie O.
We use this for our son’s bath time. He loves it and sometimes it’s how we get him to be happy about bath time. Comes in different colors which is great when they’re learning. My only concern is that it isn’t made with Shea butter.
Deac M.
Austin, TX
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Deac M.
what a great way to get your kiddos to take a bath! I have a 2-year-old and she just loves seeing the colorful water in the bathtub with all of her tubby toys. The color always lasts the entire bath and doesn't stay in the bathtub so I definitely would recommend this to anybody with kids.
kari L.
I fould these for 26 cents and bought 10 tubs we use them ever time my son takes a bath
April M.
1,557 reviews
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I an a huge fan of these. I first bought them for my nephew. Then got them for myself. I like them because they are gentle and do make the bath tub slick like the bath bombs can sometimes. You can mix the colors to make whatever color you like.
Jocelyn E.
HAZLET, NJ
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Jocelyn E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love these! My daughter and I have had so much fun experimenting with colors. The colors are bright and fun.
Rebecca B.
Littleton, NH
Crayola Bath Dropz uploaded by Rebecca B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
We love these color tablets! The colors created are very deep and vibrant which my son loves, but they don’t seem to stain. My only concern is that there is no child-safe lid protection and they look like candy/large chewable vitamins, so I would definitely recommend keeping them well out of sight and reach for safety reasons. Aside from the factor they are great though and combined with bubble bath have made bath time much more fun for my little one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...