No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola Assorted Fruit Gummies Candy Real Fruit Juice- 27 Count Individual Packs!
How would you rate this product?
Bryan, TX
The assortment is pretty good, you get three different kinds of candy. The gummy bears aren't as sweet as other brands. Which kind of pulls away my want for them. It's just not sweet enough. The gummy worms aren't sour, which kind of throw me. So I wasn't a fan of it. But the sour rainbow belts were really good. Which is why I gave it three stars but it off sets the disappointment of the other two.

Looking for your answer?