Crayola Air Dry Clay Bucket - White 5 lbs. uploaded by Denise O.

BY CRAYOLA

Crayola Air Drying Clay is a solution that is perfect for art room and classroom. Clay can dry anywhere; anytime. Can also supplement kiln programs for students who miss the opportunity to have pieces fired. Results in the creation of a piece that can be sent home or easily kept. No need for special glazes. Can be decorated with tempera or acrylic paints; or watercolors. Air Dry Clay is less clumpy than traditional clays and cleans more easily off hands and surfaces. see more...

Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
I've really enjoyed this clay, and it keeps my toddler busy for a nice chunk of time! I do wish the dried keepsakes were a little more sturdy and reliable (especially with how firm the clay is), but overall, this is a fun little activity for kids to enjoy!
Denise O.
Victorville , CA
This stuff is awesome!!!! Highly recommend for any school or home projects! We built a gorilla temple with it!!. But I learned to only air dry lol. I put it in front of a fan and it cracked.
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
Easy clay for children to work with. They had a lot of fun. For the fun I would give 5 stars.

But be aware the clay cracks as it drys. We have 13 ornaments made and only 6 dried without cracks. For that I would give 1 star. I would not recommend using if you are making a keepsake.