Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
Crayola Air Drying Clay is a solution that is perfect for art room and classroom. Clay can dry anywhere; anytime. Can also supplement kiln programs for students who miss the opportunity to have pieces fired. Results in the creation of a piece that can be sent home or easily kept. No need for special glazes. Can be decorated with tempera or acrylic paints; or watercolors. Air Dry Clay is less clumpy than traditional clays and cleans more easily off hands and surfaces.
Photo (1)
Suzette T.
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge, LA

Easy clay for children to work with. They had a lot of fun. For the fun I would give 5 stars.

But be aware the clay cracks as it drys. We have 13 ornaments made and only 6 dried without cracks. For that I would give 1 star. I would not recommend using if you are making a keepsake.
Denise O.
Denise O.
Victorville, CA

This stuff is awesome!!!! Highly recommend for any school or home projects! We built a gorilla temple with it!!. But I learned to only air dry lol. I put it in front of a fan and it cracked.

Join Now