Crayola Aged Up Adult Coloring 12ct Fineline Markers 12 Vibrant Colors with Fine Tips for Details uploaded by Tiffany W.Crayola Aged Up Adult Coloring 12ct Fineline Markers 12 Vibrant Colors with Fine Tips for Details uploaded by Tiffany W.Crayola Aged Up Adult Coloring 12ct Fineline Markers 12 Vibrant Colors with Fine Tips for Details uploaded by Brittany S.

BY CRAYOLA

Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
Thought I was getting good quality but I was disappointed. These almost ruined my book. While they are fine tip the books that have small details do not pair well with these. They bleed and look blotchy. Expected more from crayola. For under $5 you get what you pay for.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Pretty box for regular old crayola thin markets. I love the box. But this are the same as the original thin markers.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
I love these markers, i use them with my clients with the adult coloring books. I recommend them to anyone who has taken up this hobby. !
Krista M.
Krista M.
Daphne, AL
I recently became very interested in the whole adult coloring movement. My husband & I found some coloring books at Walmart, but they were out of colored pencils. After digging around in some of the displays, I found these. I was a bit nervous about trying them, but they really do work great! I am thrilled with this purchase- I just wish there was more than 12 colors!