BY CRAYOLA

Crayola 9ct glitter glue see more...

Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
These work very good on on posters and they are very good like for a like a one-time-use because I remember I save them and they actually dried out but they work for one time use and it sits it takes a little bit to dry but it it's very good product
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this crayola glitter glue it makes all our art projects so easy and normally glitter is very messy. We always keep a  boxes of this in our home. I love all of crayola products and so does my son, they are affordable and easy to find in stores.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’ve always love Crayola and this was another great product. I love it because often times glitter can be messy to deal with and this makes it easier. The price is affordable and it comes with good colors.
Kayla S.
First of all, when a product is from Crayola, you know it's good quality, but this stuff just makes art projects really fun.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
My kids love this. They have used it on everything including the wall. Make fun projects, easy to use
Zahra M.
Qatif , Eastern province
I think most of my childhood drawings are with these. Glitter since the beginning .😂 Is there anybody who didn’t use this as a child