BY CRAYOLA

Crayola at Kohl's - Shop our full line of toys, including these Crayola Metallic Markers, at Kohls.com. see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are great markers by crayola. They produce very pretty metallic colors, and look great on construction paper. My daughter who’s six loves to color, and she has created some pretty drawings with these. They aren’t a bad price and we love this brand .
Jenn L.
Marietta, PA
I love them and kids love them! They work great on paper and are so vibrant! I also used them on black wooden letters to write quotes. Some of the colors started to fade on the wood but I think the wood caused it. After letting them dry they didn't smear on the letters!
Chelssie G.
My daughter LOVES to doodle on any paper she can get her hands on , so when I saw these Markers at Walmart I knew she just had to have them. They have become her favorite markers!!
Bailey M.
These rock! So awesome to use on black construction paper. Definitely a great product for projects. They last awhile...but be sure and shake them before each use so they don't dry out :)
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
These are absolutely the coolest markers ever! You can add metallic to your favorite cars trucks or whatever you can imagine!
Debra B.
shawnee, oklahoma
I love these Metallic markers. Use with my scrapbooks. Makes everything so bright an the writing to pop.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Decorator Expert Level 4
Very nice, vibrant colours. They work very well! I love the colours included, but wish it came with 10 or 12 instead of just 8, as I'd like pink and other colours included in the set.
Suzie M.
what stores carry these ??? i couldn't find in our arts and crafts store ??
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
What do you like best about crayola?