Crayola - 64ct Ultimate Chalk Collection

by Crayola

64CT ULTIMATE CHALK COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crayola - 64ct Ultimate Chalk Collection!
Lacey M.
USA
Crayola - 64ct Ultimate Chalk Collection uploaded by Lacey M.
Easy to use, smooth chalk that didn’t break easily. Hours of playtime with my kids, and lots of fun colors to choose from for both my son and daughter. Great item to get them outside and away from a screen. Fun for all ages (mom included!).
Cristie G.
Canton, TX
Crayola - 64ct Ultimate Chalk Collection uploaded by Cristie G.
Crayola - 64ct Ultimate Chalk Collection uploaded by Cristie G.
This is a great product and the colors are so vibrant. The art added to our driveway held up very well to the weather elements with the exception of rain. Get some of this for yourself or your kids.
Lotoya L.
Parlin, NJ
Chalk is messy. Lol but it's fun to see kids use there creative side with it. It lasted a couple of weeks and thank God she didn't eat it I was definitely surprised. Everything goes in the mouth for kids
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Crayola - 64ct Ultimate Chalk Collection uploaded by Sarah B.
Crayola - 64ct Ultimate Chalk Collection uploaded by Sarah B.
This chalk set is great. My daughter loves it. It has a ton of colors so we can make lots of different drawings. We use them outside as well as inside on our chalk table. They work great and have great color pay off.
Sue L.
Nanaimo, BC
So many chalk colors, some with sparkles, some swirly my kids were so excited. We used some for goody bags and the rest will last all summer
Paula P.
Milton, ON
Crayola - 64ct Ultimate Chalk Collection uploaded by Paula P.
Crayola is the best brand for everything from crayons to markers and chalks!! My girls love using the different coloured chalk on our sidewalk all the time. Great price for a nice big pack. Crayola - 64ct Ultimate Chalk Collection

Looking for your answer?