Crayola. 520024 Classic Color Pack Crayons Tuck Box 24/Box uploaded by Rebecca A.Crayola. 520024 Classic Color Pack Crayons Tuck Box 24/Box uploaded by Rebecca A.

BY CRAYOLA

Vibrant classic crayons for children of all ages. Robust color assortment of true hues and intense brightness in primary and secondary colors. Double wrapped for extra strength and durability. Assorted colors are non-washable. Color(s): 24 Assorted; Assortment: N/A; Crayon Size: 3 5/8 x 5/16 in; Size Group: Standard. see more...

Susannah S.
Clarion, PA
Crayola crayons have always been my favorite go to, not only for school, but at home art projects as well. These crayons are not too waxy and have the perfect brightness in color! I like this particular box because it is simple to open and keep closed!
Rebecca A.
Fort Worth, TX
I have always loved Crayola Crayons. Especially because the smell brings me back to the first day of school excitement. New friends, new teacher(s) and all the interesting new things to learn. Plus, having the crayons to color and create. #crayolacrayons
Yvette M.
Love Crayola 24 pack. It's the only colors my parents would buy for me in school and it's the only colors I buy for my daughters. They color amazing and so affordable. I bought them from walmarts for .50 cent a box. That's a great prices when you have to buy 10 boxes for one child!
I have always love crayons products since I was young I could always remember using something of theirs.
Yesenia M.
I mean they are crayons what could be bad about it I've always loved crayons and I always will