BY CRAYOLA #14 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola Super Tips Markers have unique durable tips for drawing thick or thin lines. Use the sides for coloring in large areas and the tips for adding details. Super Tips are great for school projects doodling and coloring fun. Use ink thats formulated to easily wash from skin and most childrens clothing. Crayola Washable Markers are the worlds most washable markers! As an added bonus these sets include some Silly Scent markers. The set of 20 contains five markers with silly scents and the set of 50 contains twelve. see more...

catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Crayola are the only markers, crayons, colored pencils I will buy. nothing better. last forever and have the best colors.
Julie W.
Stockton, CA
I'm such a kid. I love to color and these markers do a good job considering the price. I just wish they blended better.
Marji R.
Astatula, FL
I love these markers. The tips are perfect. You can color small spaces easily and fill in bigger areas quickly.
Monique P.
Lexington, SC
I love these markers! They are great for journals, calendars and for kids! I always keep them stocked at home.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are one of my favorite markers I have ever used and I love that they come out with scents now.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love these for my girls...they are washable, they easy clean and even off there clothes...
RUTH T.
I got some of these for my daughter and she loves them. They are very beautiful colors.
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
Love these markers! So bright and they smell so good! So much fun with kids :)
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I have this markers from a long time ago and they still have ink, so excelent quality, like all Crayola products. Also it has many colors that I love and the smelly ones are so fun and some of them smell really good. I love them and when the ink ends I will buy another of these again.
Yomna S.
Waterloo, ON
Bought these for my summer camp and they worked really well for journal time and for coloring books. Great for large groups, excellent price. Still work even if the kids forget to put the caps back on, which they always do of course.
Kymberley G.
DAYTON, OH
Do these tend to dry out pretty fast?