BY CRAYOLA #16 in Markers

Crayola Super Tips Markers have unique durable tips for drawing thick or thin lines. Use the sides for coloring in large areas and the tips for adding details. Super Tips are great for school projects doodling and coloring fun. Use ink thats formulated to easily wash from skin and most childrens clothing. Crayola Washable Markers are the worlds most washable markers! As an added bonus these sets include some Silly Scent markers. The set of 20 contains five markers with silly scents and the set of 50 contains twelve. see more...

tiacoilyia J.
Savannah, GA
I love these, I always bring them along on road trips, they keep my son busy and if he makes a mess it's OK because there washable
Katy W.
Magnolia, TX
I love all the bright colors as well as the scents! And the kids really enjoy them! But then again I love most crayola products!
Araceli M.
Vista, CA
These makers are great and are true to their color and they are washable which is always good and it fun to have scented markers
Robbie B.
Kenly, NC
I love Crayola markers. My kids love to color and it keeps them busy. The fact that they smell great is another added bonus.
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Love these markers! Love the crayola brand! I think I have bought this set of markers 3-4 times. I love the smelly ones too!
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I like this markers! Easy to remove because its washable! I used this with my arts and sometimes for practicing calligraphy
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
Crayola are the only markers, crayons, colored pencils I will buy. nothing better. last forever and have the best colors.
Julie W.
Stockton, CA
I'm such a kid. I love to color and these markers do a good job considering the price. I just wish they blended better.
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are cute and pretty. So many different colors to choose from. I use them for my various craft products.
Monique P.
Lexington, SC
I love these markers! They are great for journals, calendars and for kids! I always keep them stocked at home.
Kymberley G.
Dayton, OH
Do these tend to dry out pretty fast?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Do these actually smell good?