BY CRAYOLA #14 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola Super Tips Markers have unique durable tips for drawing thick or thin lines. Use the sides for coloring in large areas and the tips for adding details. Super Tips are great for school projects doodling and coloring fun. Use ink thats formulated to easily wash from skin and most childrens clothing. Crayola Washable Markers are the worlds most washable markers! As an added bonus these sets include some Silly Scent markers. The set of 20 contains five markers with silly scents and the set of 50 contains twelve. see more...

Heather B.
I love that there are so many different colors in this box. I have a couple of the adult coloring books and I love using these markers to color in them.
Tia M.
Orofino, ID
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love crayola products over any other so naturally when looking for markers I grabbed these! I'm usually having to fight my kids for them too. Lol
Kay V.
Golden Valley, MN
Love the selection wish the marker itself said the color....but no scents in my box :( excellent for all the new coloring books out there!
Marlene H.
This markers are so good, whit 50 shades you can draw anithing. You have 2 diferentes points thin and thick and they are washable too.
tiacoilyia J.
Savannah, GA
I love these, I always bring them along on road trips, they keep my son busy and if he makes a mess it's OK because there washable
Araceli M.
Vista, CA
These makers are great and are true to their color and they are washable which is always good and it fun to have scented markers
Katy W.
Magnolia, TX
I love all the bright colors as well as the scents! And the kids really enjoy them! But then again I love most crayola products!
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Love these markers! Love the crayola brand! I think I have bought this set of markers 3-4 times. I love the smelly ones too!
Robbie B.
Wendell, NC
I love Crayola markers. My kids love to color and it keeps them busy. The fact that they smell great is another added bonus.
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I like this markers! Easy to remove because its washable! I used this with my arts and sometimes for practicing calligraphy
Kymberley G.
DAYTON, OH
Do these tend to dry out pretty fast?