BY CRAYOLA #14 in Markers

Crayola Super Tips Markers have unique durable tips for drawing thick or thin lines. Use the sides for coloring in large areas and the tips for adding details. Super Tips are great for school projects doodling and coloring fun. Use ink thats formulated to easily wash from skin and most childrens clothing. Crayola Washable Markers are the worlds most washable markers! As an added bonus these sets include some Silly Scent markers. The set of 20 contains five markers with silly scents and the set of 50 contains twelve. see more...

Natalia P.
I love these my daughter got these as a gift and she loves them. I love that they are washable and if they do get on her clothes by any chance it is washable as well on her clothes I love the fine tip of the marker makes it less messing for her hands...
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
The best markers ever! I have been using crayola for years and have never used any other brand. This is a very trustworthy brand. My kids use all the crayons and markers along with the coloring pages.
Nancy G.
New Port Richey, FL
Buy these for my grand kids and my self for adult coloring books..have been a craola fan since a child..the most trusted brand.. the tips are fine as i need them to be and the colors sharp
Heather B.
I love that there are so many different colors in this box. I have a couple of the adult coloring books and I love using these markers to color in them.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
We love these markers, I like that they aren’t as wide and my daughters can color better in lines than with the chunky ones. We love these markers!
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love crayola products over any other so naturally when looking for markers I grabbed these! I'm usually having to fight my kids for them too. Lol
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
i love this markers so much they are good to color with and i love how pigmented it is and the and perfect for color coding and stuff
Kay V.
Golden Valley, MN
Love the selection wish the marker itself said the color....but no scents in my box :( excellent for all the new coloring books out there!
Marlene H.
This markers are so good, whit 50 shades you can draw anithing. You have 2 diferentes points thin and thick and they are washable too.
tiacoilyia J.
Savannah, GA
I love these, I always bring them along on road trips, they keep my son busy and if he makes a mess it's OK because there washable
Kymberley G.
Dayton, OH
Do these tend to dry out pretty fast?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Do these actually smell good?