BY CRAYOLA #14 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola Super Tips Markers have unique durable tips for drawing thick or thin lines. Use the sides for coloring in large areas and the tips for adding details. Super Tips are great for school projects doodling and coloring fun. Use ink thats formulated to easily wash from skin and most childrens clothing. Crayola Washable Markers are the worlds most washable markers! As an added bonus these sets include some Silly Scent markers. The set of 20 contains five markers with silly scents and the set of 50 contains twelve. see more...

Jennifer T.
West Jordan, UT
Love these markers with the pointy tips. Easy to stay in the lines when coloring a complex picture. Son and I enjoy having these markers when coloring together!
Amanda B.
Hurst, TX
When buying my daughter all of her school supplies I had to be sure and get something for me! I love school supplies. I especially love markers!! Crayola brand has always been my favorite to use because I love how pigmented they are and you cant go wrong with all these color choices in this package of markers! These are absolutely the best!!
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Crayola is my go to brand for markers, colored pencils, and crayons. This pack has a nice variety of colors, and I love that they're organized by color and shade. I had been wanting to get some good new markers for the adult coloring books that are out now, and these are perfect. Got mine with a 60% off coupon so it made then that much better!
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
I loved using markers in school. Anything from drawing, crafts and coloring. Even decorating my notebook covers. The Super Tips from Crayola were always my favorite. And now with them scented? Yes! I love them! Scented markers were always the best and you were deemed quite "cool" when you had them in class.
#mycultclassics
Sheri L.
Las Vegas, Nv
These markers are great. the scented ones smell good, Depending what paper you use and how much color you put down the page, there is little bleed through to the other side. but I wish they would put the name of the color on the marker and what scent it is for the scented ones.
Belky R.
These were always my favorite part of going back to school. Getting a fresh new pack of markers was always fun but it was always better when you got the scented ones! I loved coloring with these and they are definitely a happy part of my childhood memories!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
A great array of colors for the bright mind! I bought these for my 5yr son to enable his creativity. He has any color he needs for everything he wants to do, including his homework.
The markers are pigmented and long lasting with care. We're pleased.
Yesenia M.
It's rare to find markers that appeal to my child, what better then markers that appeal to his nose as well! He's really into art and anything new catches his attention, but as you know some markers lose color intensity wicker than others. These were very well made and last a long time! I recommend them for your little picasso!
Natalia P.
I love these my daughter got these as a gift and she loves them. I love that they are washable and if they do get on her clothes by any chance it is washable as well on her clothes I love the fine tip of the marker makes it less messing for her hands...
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
The best markers ever! I have been using crayola for years and have never used any other brand. This is a very trustworthy brand. My kids use all the crayons and markers along with the coloring pages.
Kymberley G.
DAYTON, OH
Do these tend to dry out pretty fast?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Do these actually smell good?