BY CRAYOLA #14 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola Super Tips Markers have unique durable tips for drawing thick or thin lines. Use the sides for coloring in large areas and the tips for adding details. Super Tips are great for school projects doodling and coloring fun. Use ink thats formulated to easily wash from skin and most childrens clothing. Crayola Washable Markers are the worlds most washable markers! As an added bonus these sets include some Silly Scent markers. The set of 20 contains five markers with silly scents and the set of 50 contains twelve. see more...

Kathleen G.
I got these markers primarily for my bullet journal. I did a swatch test to see if they bleed through the pages and thankfully they don’t. But I’m sure if you were to press harder or color in one spot longer it probably would. I’m giving 4 stars b/c a few of the colors are really similar to one another and the markers don’t have names on them to distinguish which color is what. But I love the colors and I’m so excited to start using them in my bullet journal!
Suzie M.
I have bought these for years ... Crayola = Colorful ... a company that has a well-deserved reputation .. they now have a large variety of art supplies and the Silly Scent markers stand out because the kids can't get enough of the fruity scents ... who am i kidding ???? i love the Fruity Scents TOO  ! The price is always reasonable and clean up is easy. I will buy again....i often give as gifts to my friends kids for there b-day and the mom's later have Masterpieces on there fridges later to show me how much they enjoyed them too !
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
Pretty good marker colors and the best part is easy to wash , my son is when he is coloring he colors every where excepts the page hahah yes colors on his shirts or pents legs hands face , the best part these are bery easy to wash just with little soap and water you are good to go .
Jessica H.
Van, TX
The colors are vibrant. We love coloring with them because of the bright colors. My daughter enjoys the silly sent I don't but I don't like artificial smells. As far as the washable portion they are great they even come off with just water on skin as far as clothes they come out okay there is one spot I can't get out but it may not be marker it's hard to tell.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
The colors are so vibrant and beautiful. They cover really well and don't bleed through much on heavier paper. Excellent quality and very reasonably priced. Crayola gets overlooked as a serious art supply brand, but they shouldn't be. They last forever and have great colors!
Mallory H.
i have been buying these markers for years. they are vibrant, not too thick but not too thin. they are the perfect size and width. i enjoy using these myself and my preschoolers cannot get enough of them. they are such a wonderful product by crayola that I will continue buying over and over again.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue with Crayola. I always recommend Crayola. All of their products are amazing including this one. They last long, are affordable, and are fun. Great quality and great company!!
Jennifer T.
West Jordan, UT
Love these markers with the pointy tips. Easy to stay in the lines when coloring a complex picture. Son and I enjoy having these markers when coloring together!
Amanda B.
Hurst, TX
When buying my daughter all of her school supplies I had to be sure and get something for me! I love school supplies. I especially love markers!! Crayola brand has always been my favorite to use because I love how pigmented they are and you cant go wrong with all these color choices in this package of markers! These are absolutely the best!!
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Crayola is my go to brand for markers, colored pencils, and crayons. This pack has a nice variety of colors, and I love that they're organized by color and shade. I had been wanting to get some good new markers for the adult coloring books that are out now, and these are perfect. Got mine with a 60% off coupon so it made then that much better!
Kymberley G.
DAYTON, OH
Do these tend to dry out pretty fast?