BY CRAYOLA

Crayola 24ct twistable crayons - multicolor see more...

• Do you think these last longer than regular crayons?1 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or regular crayons?4 Answers
Crayola 24ct Twistable Crayons - Multicolor

Start your review of Crayola 24ct Twistable Crayons - Multicolor!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,025 reviews
I love twistables! I always hated when my crayons would break and I would have to peel off the paper and start the crayon over. It made for a messy time. But not for these. They snap off and all you gotta do is twist! I love them. The colors are vibrant and bold and they last a long time. Very affordable and makes coloring even more fun!
Brina H.
Great buy! My 2nd grader got these for school and chose to keep them at home... that's how I know they're special lol They don't fall out of the tubing like cheaper brands, have a fair amount of product, and the colors are very vibrant. Target had the pack on sale for back to school, but I'll definitely repurchase once they are used up.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love Twistables. My son has a pack here at home and at school. I got them on sale at Walmart for about half price. The great thing about these is that they don't seem to be flat or as unwieldy to use as the ones with the paper around them. For school work, we will definitely stick with these!
Stacy A.
I love to color. My only problem is crayon breakage. When I saw this product, I saw it as my solution to this problem..no broken crayons. Whoever came up with this is a genius.....
Sarah O.
Dayton, KY
These are a good concept but not the greatest thing ever. Sometimes it's hard to stay in the lines with the way the shape of the crayon is and the plastic gets in the way sometimes. If they drop too hard or twist too much they break. Sometimes they break halfway up inside the plastic if you push too hard to make the color actually show up. The case breaks easily and it's not ideal for smaller kids, I use these more than the kids do and I think the regular crayola are way better
Opinion M.
The are great for school and at home! From my toddler to 2nd grader, this is a loved set of colors. The twist up takes away the need to constantly sharpen the colors. They look really pretty and a great color set to carry. Absolutely recommend it. FYI: after not being able to get them from anywhere, I found mine at Walgreens.
Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
These are the best! I didn't know these existed until a few months ago when my son started TK. Twistable crayons?!! GENIUS! My son loves using these. They are easy to use, no sharpening needed, and they don't break as easily as the regular ones. I purchased ours from Target. Such a good price, I think it was about $3-4.
Jennifer M.
Saint Joseph, MO
They color about as well as regular crayolas (which are the only brand I buy) but are not good for young children, the box suggests 4 and up but depending on the kid I would say at least 6. Once you twist them too far up they break off, or little ones just twist the whole thing up and it falls out. I will stick with regular crayons for now but these would probably suit older children well.
Breyonna S.
Like the concept of these but they just don't blend like the normal crayons do. The formula isn't as waxy as a normal crayon is to I assume make it less easier to break. Honestly out of the twistable products I would pass on these. They're pretty expensive for what you get.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Two stable crayons had just come out when I was a kid and they were the coolest thing to have jn your pencil case. HOWEVER, I have recently given them another chance? But I am really not impressed with the closing ability. More waxy substance than color.
Molly S.
Do you prefer these or regular crayons?
Lori M.
Do you think these last longer than regular crayons?