BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Teona M.
I am an adult and I still use these to color in my adult coloring books at work! These are the best, affordable brand that's easy accessible at a lot of stores and they are easy to use.. don't happen to apply a lot of pressure to use opposed to other generic brands.
Rachel S.
Best crayons for coloring and I usually buy during Back to School in August-September because they run promotions and are selling for $.50. They can be purchased at Staples, Walmart, Target. They have a lot of great colors and are good for coloring and various crafts. This year I used them by melting them onto a white pumpkin and it came out really neat.
Cindy B.
Ok. Who can live without a box of crayons?!?! Crayons have been around forever!!! Everyone has crayons from the youngest of the youngest to the young at heart. Can you say adult coloring book. Even us adults have went back to the basics. Coloring is very relaxing!! At the end of a long day, or work week it hits the spot. Back to "cool", and all year long.
Lisa G.
Webb City, MO
These are coming in handy as I sit in my 2 year Olds hospital room. they color so nicely and don't rub off the page! this is the only brand I will ever buy!!
Ali R.
Tucson, AZ
Best brand out there. They don't break easy and the pigment on them is amazing.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Crayola is such a great brand. Not too expensive and great quality colors! My son and I love Crayola crayons!! They're the best!
Nicole A.
I love the Crayola 24ct Crayons I purchased for my daughter for back to school! They look great on paper, don't leave a cheap waxy feel like other brands and includes enough crayons for my daughter to make perfect rainbows. I've noticed that they are more durable than other brands also, no more art boxes full of broken crayons!
Susana B.
country club hills
I love these crayons. I've tried of crayons but their very flimsy and the color doesn't come out very pigmented. These on the other hand are sturdy and when you color with them their very nice and smooth.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Just as with the markers I rather spend a few extra cents for a crayon that is going to glide when you use it as opposed to a cheap brand that doesn't color correctly and breaks easily. I have always purchased this brand and would recommend it to others. Crayola Crayons, 24 pack
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My number one favorite brand of crayons since I was a little kid. The pigment is always good and isn't waxy when you color on different paper. My kids and I enjoy passing time coloring and drawing, and use crayons coloring products all the time.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?