BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Manaar A.
Manaar A.
Gabes
These are my #1 favorite on #mycultclassics school "Must Have" list. When I was starting a new year, in a new grade with a new class it always made me feel safe. Eventually we got coloring time in class and that was always my favorite time. I remember when we got older and had a whole class period dedicated to art. It felt more like free time and I got graded for it. I even competed in Junior High with a chalk drawing at the Rodeo. I drew a horse and got all the way to the final day. I wound up getting a pretty blue ribbon and got third place. I was happy just to be there and it is still a very special memory for me.
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
I've been using the brand Crayola since I was in grade schools. They are good for art work, coloring books, projects. They work really well and the colors are vibrant. I bought them at target during back to school sales.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Crayola 24ct Crayons are the best crayons. I hate every other brand of crayons. Crayola colors perfectly and the colors are vibrant. They last a long time and they are strong. The are priced very fairly as well. I only use crayola when purchasing crayons.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
What is not to love about Crayola? I love all the colors in the 24 count box. I love the smooth coloring and that the don't break so easy.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I love the Crayola 24ct Crayons I purchased for my daughter for back to school! They look great on paper, don't leave a cheap waxy feel like other brands and includes enough crayons for my daughter to make perfect rainbows. I've noticed that they are more durable than other brands also, no more art boxes full of broken crayons!
Sunaisbel G.
Sunaisbel G.
estos crayons son muy bueno pintan muy bien tienen unos colores variados y muy bonitos son muy duraderos y entran en cualquier lado muy facil son muy baratos
Demi L.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
The best crayons out there! The basics are great with first time colorees and have all the colors you really need when doing homework and small projects with the kids. The brand is usually cheapest at discount stores and 5 below.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I love how cheap they are and theres a lot. You can do so many other projects besides coloring with crayons. You can melt them with vaseline and make them into lip stains. Just so many different ways to use them.
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
I love crayola crayons there is so ,any col8rs to choose and i like the size of the 24 pack there are so many colors it afforadble and i buy mines at walmart since its cheaper there.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
The best in crayons, the best true in colors, and the best availability. I would not but any other type of crayon.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?