BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much5 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Crayola is such a great brand. Not too expensive and great quality colors! My son and I love Crayola crayons!! They're the best!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Growing up a 24 pack Of Crayola crayons was a must they are very Affordable not expensive at all my parents bought them for me and now i get them for my daughter
The S.
These are by far the best brand of crayons. They can get pricey, but 1-2 times a year, our local craft store will do buy one get one 50% off and that is when we stock up on crayola products. They have great colors, lost long and the kids love them.
Ruth C.
lima
Con estas crayolas harás que la mente de tus hijos se haga más creativa , durante la niñez el niño aprende muchas cosas acompañalo y cuidalo y veras una maravillosa persona crecer 😊
Abigael U.
Bury St Edmunds, Bury St Edmunds
These crayons are high quality pigmented colour and work wonders for the little ones. I brought mine in toymaster they are not expensive and you get a wide range of colours to choose from
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Crayola is my favorite school supply brand, and that is extra true when it comes to crayons. All the other brands make crayons that are way to waxy to be truly effective. This small box is perfect to give to my nieces and nephews when they come over, or to send to school.
Alix G.
Does anyone else remember this brand from when they were in school. I remember buys so many before school started and it was always my favorite part of every new school yeah. There so pigmented and so fun to draw with I still use them now as an adult
Joan D.
I love this brand. It is such a classic. This pack contains just the right amount of colors. It is a brand you can trust.
Amber H.
Panama City, FL
I love crayola because they are stronger than cheap crayons. My kids use these until they are almost gone. The price is good for the quality of the product.
Maria E.
Ontario
Crayola colors my favorite forever they color smoothly and can be blended to ideal shades I use nothing else when I want to feel relaxed grab my box and color away.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?