BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Dulce H.
I love crayons. My kids love them I just wished they where easy to removed from the walls lol. My daughter tends to love to draw on everything. But I still love them
Katty M.
Estos crayones de cera me encantan. Los compré para el colegio de mi hijo me gusta como pintan y son duraderos. No se parten tan fácilmente y lo mejor es que no son toxicos
Serena M.
I love crayons crayons. They are priced well and work great. Great colors and quality
Ginny R.
Nothing beats Crayola crayons. I love the 24ct packs because they are cheap and have all the best colors. These are the perfect stocking stuffer or party favor. My kids love coloring and sometimes too many color options is too overwhelming.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
These are the best crayons in the world. Point blank. As a teacher, these are the crayons I put on my school supply list every year. I love anything Crayola brand.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love their colors and they are also pigmented and the price is really affordable especially during tye back to school season in which they are sold for $0.5 cents!
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
These are great for coloring and don’t get messy at all. It definitely met my expectations. This brand is also known for the best quality! My little sister and brother definitely enjoyed it! I️ would definitely buy this again and other products for the company.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
All of my grandkids love to color and draw, and with these crayons they get entertain. I just love seeing them drawing and entertain in my house.
Tracy O.
Love love love this product. Looks and feels really great, works really well. I will deff use this product again
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are high quality crayons. They are durable and break less, causing no extra waste. They are versatile and have many uses for different ages.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?