BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Kaitlyn R.
The best crayons EVER. I remember growing up trying to use other crayons and always hating them. Crayola was the only way to go. Now that I have my own kids, I have never used anything but Crayola crayons. I always stock up on the 24 ct boxes because they are always so cheap beginning on the school year. A few boxes last us all year!!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Crayola Crayons, 24 pack are perfect for any age however they are best for younger kids as they only have 24 crayons. So they don't lose any and yet they still have options for coloring! Great for teaching young kids which colors are which and what to color each one. For example grass is green etc. etc. crayola crayons are by far the best on the market! They are high quality and color effortlessly! They do not need a lot of pressure on them to get bold colors!
laurel h.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I love Crayola products. They are a must for every child. The colors are so rich and go on smoothly. Crayola makes a variety of colors. The 24 pack is a perfect starter for any art project.
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
These are amazing , good i can say amazing quality product my kids have used these all the time , amazing creamy feel like , just amazing product
Kristen K.
Westampton, NJ
24 count box is perfect for little kids. Easy to take out and put back without frustration.

All good color choices. Don't want to overwhelm the little ones!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
My number one favorite brand of crayons since I was a little kid. The pigment is always good and isn't waxy when you color on different paper. My kids and I enjoy passing time coloring and drawing, and use crayons coloring products all the time.
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC
There is nothing better when heading to school than Crayola crayons. I always buy a new box every year for my children and many times throughout the year. Their colors are the best. The crayons fit well in a child's had and are the perfect ingredient for a piece of art!
Elsa L.
Los Angeles, CA
The best crayon brand compared to others. Although, the packaging is compact, wish they made the bottom sturdier so that the crayons don't fall out. Also, if the twistables were as affordable as this 24-pk, I would be getting the twistables more. Overall, the variety in colors and their quality deserves its 4 stars.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
These are the best crayons ever the only kind that is in my house I trust them they have great variety in colors and they aren't to expensive or cheaply made
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
I love crayola crayons there is so ,any col8rs to choose and i like the size of the 24 pack there are so many colors it afforadble and i buy mines at walmart since its cheaper there.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?