BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Crayola Crayons, 24 pack are perfect for any age however they are best for younger kids as they only have 24 crayons. So they don't lose any and yet they still have options for coloring! Great for teaching young kids which colors are which and what to color each one. For example grass is green etc. etc. crayola crayons are by far the best on the market! They are high quality and color effortlessly! They do not need a lot of pressure on them to get bold colors!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My number one favorite brand of crayons since I was a little kid. The pigment is always good and isn't waxy when you color on different paper. My kids and I enjoy passing time coloring and drawing, and use crayons coloring products all the time.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
These are the best crayons ever the only kind that is in my house I trust them they have great variety in colors and they aren't to expensive or cheaply made
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
I love crayola crayons there is so ,any col8rs to choose and i like the size of the 24 pack there are so many colors it afforadble and i buy mines at walmart since its cheaper there.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
The best in crayons, the best true in colors, and the best availability. I would not but any other type of crayon.
Kashifa Q.
Kashifa Q.
These are a classic arent they? I used them ever since i was little and i used them all the way till the crayon got so tiny where i couldn't even use them. Other brand of crayons colors weren't that bright and pigmented. Only the crayola crayons were. I remember i had a box of crayola and other brands of crayons and my friends would only use the crayola ones. i still use them to this day, i dont know if any other crayon brands can beat them.  I also recently heard that you could use these crayons as beauty products. I have never tried it but im sure it would work! Best crayons, hands down. every kid needs these crayons!
Lina M.
Lina M.
Kearny, NJ
Just as with the markers I rather spend a few extra cents for a crayon that is going to glide when you use it as opposed to a cheap brand that doesn't color correctly and breaks easily. I have always purchased this brand and would recommend it to others. Crayola Crayons, 24 pack
Susan K.
Susan K.
These are my #1 favorite on #mycultclassics school "Must Have" list. When I was starting a new year, in a new grade with a new class it always made me feel safe. Eventually we got coloring time in class and that was always my favorite time. I remember when we got older and had a whole class period dedicated to art. It felt more like free time and I got graded for it. I even competed in Junior High with a chalk drawing at the Rodeo. I drew a horse and got all the way to the final day. I wound up getting a pretty blue ribbon and got third place. I was happy just to be there and it is still a very special memory for me.
Kandie M.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
I think these are a classic back to school item must have! I buy these every year for my son. I have tried other brands and none of them can stand up to this brand! There is a perfect amount of colors (24 to be exact) to get his creative mind going when working on a school project.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Best crayons ever buy them every year for all my children even have a special box just for me and those stressful days
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?