BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much5 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Amber H.
Amber H.
Panama City, FL
I love crayola because they are stronger than cheap crayons. My kids use these until they are almost gone. The price is good for the quality of the product.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Ontario
Crayola colors my favorite forever they color smoothly and can be blended to ideal shades I use nothing else when I want to feel relaxed grab my box and color away.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are by far the best crayons around. Colors are vibrant and are good for kids' arts and crafts projects. The best time to buy them is when back to school stuff is on sale. I buy 2-3 boxes to last the whole school year (and into summer).
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Best crayons for coloring and I usually buy during Back to School in August-September because they run promotions and are selling for $.50. They can be purchased at Staples, Walmart, Target. They have a lot of great colors and are good for coloring and various crafts. This year I used them by melting them onto a white pumpkin and it came out really neat.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
My sister has these and they are great! No mess or anything and great for children who love to do art and also great for children who are learning colours. My sister learnt her colours by these crayons and now she’s a pro with colours, I definitely recommend.
My son is only 15months but he loves the crayons it's affordable and fun to play. You can find it at target!
Seneca H.
Seneca H.
May
My kids only use Crayola crayons! The colors are so vibrant and they shade extremely well.  We will forever be #CRAYOLAFAMILY
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
These are the best choice when it comes to picking out back to school essentials. There is a wide variety of colors and endless possibilities of projects can be done with crayola. Who doesn't love these crayons?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
I LOVE the crayola crayons , the colors are right on. You dont need to push down on them hard to get the color on the paper like the cheap brands do then they brake. You can find them at Wal-Mart at a cheap price! I highly recommend this brand of crayons!
Alison T.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
These are the only crayons I will buy for my 4 year old. She gets just the right amount of shades to NOT be overwhelmed. They're the best brand around. They color so smoothly and always show up on paper. My daughter truly loves them. The various shades of yellow are her favorite.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?