BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?1 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Crayola Crayons have always been my favorite brand of crayons. They are fairly cheap and color smoothly. Sharpen nicely if needed too.
Fernando M.
Las mejores crayolas para colorear y pintar casi en cualquier superficie. Son las mejores para niños y niñas en edad escolar.
McKinzey C.
The best crayons I’ve ever used! The colors show up to be exactly what they say they are, and they don’t break easily. Some kids press down hard on the crayons but they still stay sturdy! And they are affordable as well. They make great gifts for kids!
Joy K.
Love these crayons! Great color and not too waxy. This pack has the basics and then some!!
Katharine B.
Appomattox, VA
I work for a public library and use Crayola crayons for many of the projects we color during our weekly Story & Craft Time.  I find that I have less breakage and waste using them than cheaper brands.  The colors are true, and seem to fill in the paper better.  I usually stock up on them when Walmart puts them on sale during their end of summer school supply stock up sale.  I even buy several packs for myself, so when the churches start collecting Christmas gifts for are families in need I have plenty to share.  And who doesn't like getting a box of crayons at any age?
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Great products that I used all my life and now my child uses them.We color together and we love spending time together using crayola products.
Sophia J.
Newport News
Great for all ages. A variety of colors, nontoxic, and preferred by teachers, these crayons are great for school, work, or just staying at home.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Decorator Expert
Crayola is such a great brand. Not too expensive and great quality colors! My son and I love Crayola crayons!! They're the best!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Decorator Expert
Growing up a 24 pack Of Crayola crayons was a must they are very Affordable not expensive at all my parents bought them for me and now i get them for my daughter
The S.
These are by far the best brand of crayons. They can get pricey, but 1-2 times a year, our local craft store will do buy one get one 50% off and that is when we stock up on crayola products. They have great colors, lost long and the kids love them.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?