BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jessie P.
Petite-Lamèque, NB
Les crayons de cires est très amusant pour les enfants et on plus se n'est pas salissent! Tu peut aussi on trouver un peut partout dans les magasin!
Wishona T.
Marysville, OH
Nothing better than opening a brand new box of these, perfectly sharpened, I love that there are so many options in a smaller box. My daughters love to color and we love this box of crayons.
Lissette C.
What's better and more nostalgic than a good box of crayons? As a mom of a toddler, we have gone through so many crayons. So many brands were extremely easily broken or worse, had lackluster color payoff. Crayola crayons are by far the best. Vibrant and toddler proof.
Amanda M.
Loved them since i was a kid. Really pigmented. Only issue i have with this product is that they dont layer very while which makes it hard to blend with other colours. Its also very affordable.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Memories...your never too old for crayons, especially Crayola! Great for coloring and art projects. Easy to find in stores and a great price as always. I am in my 20s and have two boxes for when I need to make signs.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
These crayons are a favorite in our home. The colors are very bright and rich. They color very smooth, and are also easy to sharpen. We purchased these at Walmart for a great price. These crayons are definitely the best kind of crayons out there.
Brittany B.
My kids love to color a lot. They have so much fun. I always buy them at Walmart. My kids enjoy every they do when they color.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Best crayons I’ve used. I only buy crayola for my 2 year old and he loves them. They color smooth, are vibrant, and come in lots of colors and different sizes. This is a trusted brand and has been around a long time! We’ll continue to buy crayola for a long time coming!
Christy P.
Kearns, UT
I get these for my kids every year when school starts. These work better than other crayons. They color well and they don't break as easy as the cheap ones.
Brittany E.
Waterford , WI
We love all crayola products! Sharp color, they don’t break the first time used, and the quality is great
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?