BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Purchased at: Target
Crayola has always been my go-to brand when it comes to my kids school / arts & crafts supplies like crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc. I always used Crayola crayons growing up as well. They're the best quality and are certainly affordable enough. Some boxes may differ in # count, but no matter which box I decide to buy I ALWAYS know that it will be filled with beautifully bright, bold, creative colors. Easy for tiny hands to hold, and they're pretty sturdy- they don't break nearly as easily and quickly as other crayon brands I've come across.
The color transfer is best and they are easy to sharpen too.
Michelle G.
I buy these crayons all the time. They don't break easy and the colors are made well and show up. The 24 pack is really cheap and all my kids use them. I buy them at walmart and I buy a few boxes at a time.
Neferttia J.
I think it's safe to say that these are the only crayons that should be used. Those other crayons are too waxy and wired when you try to color with them, but these glide on the paper smoothly and dont cost any extra than the other crayons available.
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
Crayola was the best crayon. They colored nicely. You could even layer them and draw realisticly. I learned that while in the hospital. They alwayd reigned supreme over crazart because crazart was a little streaky even though they had more colors.
Melanie D.
Crayola crayons are the ONLY crayons I purchase. Other cheap brands are waxy and don’t give much pigment. I have always strived to give young artists good art supplies so that they get the best results. Highly recommend .
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
There is no other crayon out there if you ask me. Tried and true to their roots I love this brand. Not only are they durable, they’re not expensive at all! Some of the cases even have sharpeners which makes it easy for continued use!
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
No other crayon compares to crayola. All other crayons are too waxy or snap as soon as you put pressure on them. This are good to the last nub. Then they are great for melting down all the nubs into a bigger Crayon.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. Love it
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I dont know anyone who hasnt tried these crayons but let me say Crayola is the brand when it comes to crayons. These colors show up so well in your pages and doesnt smear or come across a different color than they look. They last a while. They are affordable and compared to other brand i will always choose crayola.  Crayola 24ct Crayons
Katharina A.
Orick
My kids love the highly pigmented colors just as much as i did as a kid...oh who am i kidding i STILL love these, this is a brand that I'll purchase even after my kids are grown. Smoothly and evenly colors, results in fantastic art. Can't recommend these crayons enough
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?