BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Tabatha K.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
I have always loved this brand! The colors are great classic colors and they color so smoothly. This is always the brand I buy other crayons don't look near as good.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Love this pack of crayons. Has helped me so much since I was little and now my kids get to use them too. Perfect for little kids and helps create beautiful crafts.
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
I love these crayons. I have been using them since I was in grade school and now I am in my last year of college and I still use them. I won't use any other brand.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite , TX
I love this pack of colors! Perfect amount to choose from, and I personally prefer crayons! Not just to other brands but also between color pencils and markers.
Lissa M.
Lissa M.
I love crayola brand crayons. The pigment is great and so bright!. It's the only crayons we purchase! For the price this time of year you can't beat .25 cents!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Crayola crayons are the best choice ! I will be putting these in my child's back pack! They are great colors and NON TOXIC! great quality best product over all
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Westampton, NJ
24 count box is perfect for little kids. Easy to take out and put back without frustration.

All good color choices. Don't want to overwhelm the little ones!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Love these. Colors come out very nice on paper. And this is a mist have for my children to go to school. Not expensive. I love using these to color also. ;)
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL
My children love these! They have a great price and they are very colorful not like those other crayons that have a very faint color. I buy these every year
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Crayola Crayons are a classic. I used them as a kid. My children and grandchildren have continue the tradition.
Dependable brand and good quality products.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?