BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
My 4 year old loves these! She loves drawing in general.... from paper to my wall! I don't normally get her the regular crayons. We usually get the washable crayola crayons. Regular crayons are not washable lol but best brand for crayons! would recommend!
Dustin S.
Travis Afb, CA
Where you ever curious if your parents really loved you as a child. Well if you were lucky enough to have these bad boys in your box at school then you know for a fact that they did. These things were so amazing. Need some project colored for school, I got you bro. Need something to coat those noodles to make a necklace? Melts these bad boys and you're set. Heck need an emergency candle, look no further. 10/10 would color the $#!+ out of anything with these. 11/10 if they came with the sharpener.
Kimberly C.
Orlando,Florida
Crayola is definitely a better brand of crayon. My 7 year old colors and draws everyday...literally. They last longest for us and some cheap brands have a waxy coloring when used.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Who has not if the do not currently have at least these if not 10 of each with kids these are a must and I have three sons one whose a 17 year old artidt. No other can hold a candle to these. Every time four or five are wore down we ransack the house the junk drawers looking for more of that specific color do he can finish his art. Great from age 2-102!
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I will never ever by another type of crayon ever this is it. Thwy make the most durable vibrant crayon. It comes in high counts and bigger sizes for little hands even twistables. Heck they even have smelly ones and sparkles ones. Highly recommended to family and friends.
Jamie S.
Tampa, FL
It's #BackToSchool time and the only crayon I would even think of purchasing is Crayola! My 5th and 1st grader came home with a ginormous school supply list, and the only item that was asked for by brand was the crayons and color pencils. I'm guessing after years of experience the district knows what we parents know, Crayola is the best!
mary m.
Manheim, PA
Crayola was always in my school bag from the 1st day of school till my senior year. They are high quality in their colors. I love the different colors they've come out with but the small pack n the 24ct ones have always been my favorite. I also love using these for coloring books for adults. I will continue to use their products.
Dena C.
I was shopping for back to school and 24 count box of crayons were on the list, no brand stated. I read online reviews from teacher and I thought back to my own use of crayons with the kids. What I realized was the extra for the brand is really for better quality. Now my first grader can enjoy coloring as much as me!
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
My ALL TIME favorite are these right here. These are in a class all their own when it comes to crayons. There are others but none that come close to the smooth lines you get with these. All parents should buy their children (or yourself 😂) Crayola crayons. I am 43 and I love to color at times. My kids love to color as well.
Juliana T.
My favorite crayons when I was a kid. Love the variety of colors, this use to be like my makeup ! Where I can never get tired of getting new crayons. My little brother uses his own pack now, so obviously it is one of the best brands for kids.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?