Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Oswego, NY
Crayola is the best crayon brand around. They work wonderfully and come off surfaces nicely. I usually buy them at my closest Walmart at a great low price especially around school time!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I love these crayons!! These are the only ones I buy for my kids to color.. They don't broke easy and you can actually see the color on the paper.. There really affordable to buy too..
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Swayzee, IN
We love crayons in this house. The price is great at back to school time we get them for 25 cents. I really like them better than any other brand. They are defiantly affordable.
Jacquline G.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
Love these for school supplies and just to have around the house for the smaller ones who need something to do. Have always had the best quality for colors since I was younger.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
These are the best crayons. They color better then any other brand. The 24 packs are what my girl take for back to school. We always by Crayola brand, I recommend it to anyone.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Fayetteville , WV
Will never buy the cheap crayons! Crayola isn't the best!! Buy multiple packs this time of year when you can find the best price. These last a lot longer than cheaper brands.
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I really love this 24 CT crayon I buy them all the time Walgreen for when my kid need more school supplies .yes it alway make my experience and plus more.
My child love it.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX
Crayola has the best crayons of a time. Who doesn't love opening a brand new box of Crayola Crayons!!! The quality is superb and the best part is that they are non toxic.
Ruth K.
Ruth K.
Fairfield, CA
These are the perfect size for my first grader. I don't have a million crayons to pick up when he is done coloring. There are a lot of color choices without a big amount.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Le doy las cinco estrellas por que amis hijos les encanta para hacer sus proyectos de arte a ellos les facina y pueden pasar horas pintando realmemte se los recomiendo
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?