BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Sara S.
Sara S.
Lexington, KY
Will never buy the cheap crayons! Crayola isn't the best!! Buy multiple packs this time of year when you can find the best price. These last a lot longer than cheaper brands.
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I really love this 24 CT crayon I buy them all the time Walgreen for when my kid need more school supplies .yes it alway make my experience and plus more.
My child love it.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX
Crayola has the best crayons of a time. Who doesn't love opening a brand new box of Crayola Crayons!!! The quality is superb and the best part is that they are non toxic.
Ruth K.
Ruth K.
Fairfield, CA
These are the perfect size for my first grader. I don't have a million crayons to pick up when he is done coloring. There are a lot of color choices without a big amount.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Le doy las cinco estrellas por que amis hijos les encanta para hacer sus proyectos de arte a ellos les facina y pueden pasar horas pintando realmemte se los recomiendo
Sanya P.
Sanya P.
These crayons are my favorite because the colors really pop unlike generic crayons which kind of look faded and old. Love this brand for its versatility.
#Recommendit
Tabatha K.
Tabatha K.
Westville , Il
I have always loved this brand! The colors are great classic colors and they color so smoothly. This is always the brand I buy other crayons don't look near as good.
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
I love these crayons. I have been using them since I was in grade school and now I am in my last year of college and I still use them. I won't use any other brand.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Love this pack of crayons. Has helped me so much since I was little and now my kids get to use them too. Perfect for little kids and helps create beautiful crafts.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX
I love this pack of colors! Perfect amount to choose from, and I personally prefer crayons! Not just to other brands but also between color pencils and markers.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?