Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Amaya G.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.See all 77 photos

BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• Are these your preferred brand of cra...Hands down yes 11 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to make o...Well i made lipstick with it o... 16 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one as a candle?! No but heard it works 12 Answers
Photos (77)
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
The brand of crayons that teachers prefer you buy the kids at the beginning of the school year. They are much better than the cheaper brands that seem too waxy. Not much more expensive either.
laurel h.
laurel h.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I love Crayola products. They are a must for every child. The colors are so rich and go on smoothly. Crayola makes a variety of colors. The 24 pack is a perfect starter for any art project.
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Is there any other crayon? The variety of colors and the actual hues are beautiful. I used them when I was little and now my daughter does, a company being around that long says something.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Can't go wrong with crayola brand in my opinion. These crayons are a classic. They are very sturdy and the colors are vibrant we have a few boxes. We got ours at target for a great price.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
No crayon like a crayola!! These are not cheaply made, super waxy, they color great on regular paper and construction paper both. I also think Crayola has the largest variety of colors!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Euless, TC
Crayola Crayons were my favorite thing to get when I was little getting school supplies, now I share that joy with my kids! Best crayons ever! Never leave a waxy coat, and never smudge!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Oswego, NY
Crayola is the best crayon brand around. They work wonderfully and come off surfaces nicely. I usually buy them at my closest Walmart at a great low price especially around school time!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I love these crayons!! These are the only ones I buy for my kids to color.. They don't broke easy and you can actually see the color on the paper.. There really affordable to buy too..
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Swayzee, IN
We love crayons in this house. The price is great at back to school time we get them for 25 cents. I really like them better than any other brand. They are defiantly affordable.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
These are the best crayons. They color better then any other brand. The 24 packs are what my girl take for back to school. We always by Crayola brand, I recommend it to anyone.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?