Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Michele C.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
This is our go to for back to school supplies. They are great quality as opposed to Rose Art. I pay about 50 cents a box and stock up so this is affordable and not expensive. I would recommend these!
Tori P.
Tori P.
There is nothing better than the smell of crayons especially at the start of school.
They are always a good price and do not leave a colorful waxy residue on your fingers like other cheaper brands!
Heidi T.
Heidi T.
Saginaw, MI
Vibrant colors and just enough options for little people! I love the back to school sales at Meijer. I am making sure to pick up multiple boxes for the year at a cheap price! These are a must!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
The brand of crayons that teachers prefer you buy the kids at the beginning of the school year. They are much better than the cheaper brands that seem too waxy. Not much more expensive either.
Gwendolyn C.
Gwendolyn C.
Flushing, NY
Always a must have when your buying school supplies for your little ones, Crayola always has the best branded. These may seem pricey depending where you buy your supplies but these are amazing!
laurel h.
laurel h.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I love Crayola products. They are a must for every child. The colors are so rich and go on smoothly. Crayola makes a variety of colors. The 24 pack is a perfect starter for any art project.
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Is there any other crayon? The variety of colors and the actual hues are beautiful. I used them when I was little and now my daughter does, a company being around that long says something.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Can't go wrong with crayola brand in my opinion. These crayons are a classic. They are very sturdy and the colors are vibrant we have a few boxes. We got ours at target for a great price.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
No crayon like a crayola!! These are not cheaply made, super waxy, they color great on regular paper and construction paper both. I also think Crayola has the largest variety of colors!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Flower Mound, TX
Crayola Crayons were my favorite thing to get when I was little getting school supplies, now I share that joy with my kids! Best crayons ever! Never leave a waxy coat, and never smudge!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?