BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Oswego, NY
Crayola is the best crayon brand around. They work wonderfully and come off surfaces nicely. I usually buy them at my closest Walmart at a great low price especially around school time!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
Crayola Crayons were my favorite thing to get when I was little getting school supplies, now I share that joy with my kids! Best crayons ever! Never leave a waxy coat, and never smudge!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I love these crayons!! These are the only ones I buy for my kids to color.. They don't broke easy and you can actually see the color on the paper.. There really affordable to buy too..
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Swayzee, IN
We love crayons in this house. The price is great at back to school time we get them for 25 cents. I really like them better than any other brand. They are defiantly affordable.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
These are the best crayons. They color better then any other brand. The 24 packs are what my girl take for back to school. We always by Crayola brand, I recommend it to anyone.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Lexington, KY
Will never buy the cheap crayons! Crayola isn't the best!! Buy multiple packs this time of year when you can find the best price. These last a lot longer than cheaper brands.
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I really love this 24 CT crayon I buy them all the time Walgreen for when my kid need more school supplies .yes it alway make my experience and plus more.
My child love it.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX
Crayola has the best crayons of a time. Who doesn't love opening a brand new box of Crayola Crayons!!! The quality is superb and the best part is that they are non toxic.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Le doy las cinco estrellas por que amis hijos les encanta para hacer sus proyectos de arte a ellos les facina y pueden pasar horas pintando realmemte se los recomiendo
Sanya P.
Sanya P.
These crayons are my favorite because the colors really pop unlike generic crayons which kind of look faded and old. Love this brand for its versatility.
#Recommendit
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?