Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (70)
TJ H.
TJ H.

Everyone loves Crayola crayons! They're not too waxy and have excellent colour choices! They last forever and easily resharpen. These are a must-have in your house, and an easy addition to a birthday or Christmas gift.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

My favorite brand for crayons !!!! Don't want use any other than this one . Being that they have a variety of color not with this box but with the other containers that make . I recommend everyone to you this brand :)
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA

Best crayons available. The end! They color so smooth. They have about 383726 shades! You can literally find them at any store! They range in price but not expensive at all. These are the only ones I buy for my kids.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, La

I love back to school time. These are currently $.50 at Walmart right now. I decided to stock this year. My kids need the 24 pack all year around. I love the fact they are none toxic and the color are always bright.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.

MY KIDS AND I LOVE THIS BRAND OF CRAYONS. THERE IS NO OTHER BRAND THAT HAS A BETTER FLUID PRODUCT. NO CRAYON I HAVE USED COLORS AS SMOOTH ON THE PAPER LIKE THESE. AND THE COLORS ARE VIBRANT. PRICE POINT IS PERFECT.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

My favorite brand of crayons! They are definitely top pick on all school supplies list I get my from Walmart they are affordable and the colors are always on point. I'd definitely recommend over any other brand.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

The best brand and only one worth buying when it comes to crayons. They have great colors and are quality products. Must have for school supplies or if you have kids and need something for arts and crafts time.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Corona, NY

Low cost. Excellent quality... Large list of tones, matte, gloss, neon, metallics... Many options of set box...
If my little daughter broken it I can melt differents pieces the same color and make a new crayon
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Columbia, MO

Best crayons there ever were. I have tried others but the colors are not as smooth as a good ol Crayola Crayon!! Highly recommend these for any and all art projects down to just coloring in a coloring book!!!
Shardy Q.
Shardy Q.

Absolutely love this product! My son uses this brand all the time especially since he's 3 we tend to buy a lot frequently! I believe this product is a #1 seller during school shopping and during school season
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now