BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Tabatha H.
Denver, NC
Crayola crayons are my all time favorite back to school product. Actually, it's one of my all time favorite products period. I am 33 years old and have always loved coloring. So I have tried using so many different brands but nothing compares to Crayola and the smoothness of the colors on the paper, the variety of crayon counts and the colors in the boxes. They are perfect for hands of all sizes from toddlers to adults and everything in between. I would never recommend another brand of crayon to anyone.
Maria E.
Ontario
Crayola colors my favorite forever they color smoothly and can be blended to ideal shades I use nothing else when I want to feel relaxed grab my box and color away.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Best brand! An excellent product, so much better than crazy art or all the other generics. The color actually works on paper without falling apart. Bold colours.
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton, VA
How do you review these?

I mean who hasn't ever used these? Or melted them in the sun the day school was out,to male your own big color mess? Crayola has come so far,from basic colors,to a huge pack with built in sharpener,to this box right here.Seen I classrooms,bookbags and child's playroom across the World. Now somehow they last 35% longer.Still smell awesome and color the same to me.Smooth and steady,blends well too..Non toxic don't worry I called..
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
I think I own about 50 boxes of crayola! My daughter every time we go to the store she always manage to convinced me how important it is to own more and more crayons. It's never enough crayola's in our home!
JaLisa B.
Westville, FL
Growing up use this one. One and only brand I love. I like the smell of it and bold colors and I have so many here at home and need to get more! Never get enough of it.
ismaray g.
I like these crayons, I bought them for my daughter and are of very good quality, BUT sometimes I think it well to buy them again because she Draws all the Walls and glasses of the house, coloring book not exits for her, when go to the school she will use them well I'm sure, for now just i have to be patient, have fun...and try to teach it as his mother that I am.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Let's face it, school would not have been the same without Crayola crayons. They were always there to provide bright, rich colors to drawings for your mom in elementary schools, graphs in middle school math and to make that poster for class office electiona a bit more noticeable. No other crayons work like crayola!
Maricela E.
Crayola crayons are always great quality. I stock up during back-to-school sales and use them throughout the year as part of gifts. I've tried other brands because they tend to be less expensive, but that also means the quality is lower and I always come back to Crayola. The quality of the product is solid, they're not overly waxy like other products, and they have a great array of color options.
Cindy B.
Ok. Who can live without a box of crayons?!?! Crayons have been around forever!!! Everyone has crayons from the youngest of the youngest to the young at heart. Can you say adult coloring book. Even us adults have went back to the basics. Coloring is very relaxing!! At the end of a long day, or work week it hits the spot. Back to "cool", and all year long.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?