BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are definitely a must have on elementary school supply lists. I always buy this brand because it is a great product and they are durable. They color so well and have great colors to choose from.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
This is our go to for back to school supplies. They are great quality as opposed to Rose Art. I pay about 50 cents a box and stock up so this is affordable and not expensive. I would recommend these!
Tori P.
Tori P.
There is nothing better than the smell of crayons especially at the start of school.
They are always a good price and do not leave a colorful waxy residue on your fingers like other cheaper brands!
Heidi T.
Heidi T.
Saginaw, MI
Vibrant colors and just enough options for little people! I love the back to school sales at Meijer. I am making sure to pick up multiple boxes for the year at a cheap price! These are a must!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
The brand of crayons that teachers prefer you buy the kids at the beginning of the school year. They are much better than the cheaper brands that seem too waxy. Not much more expensive either.
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Is there any other crayon? The variety of colors and the actual hues are beautiful. I used them when I was little and now my daughter does, a company being around that long says something.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Can't go wrong with crayola brand in my opinion. These crayons are a classic. They are very sturdy and the colors are vibrant we have a few boxes. We got ours at target for a great price.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
No crayon like a crayola!! These are not cheaply made, super waxy, they color great on regular paper and construction paper both. I also think Crayola has the largest variety of colors!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
Crayola Crayons were my favorite thing to get when I was little getting school supplies, now I share that joy with my kids! Best crayons ever! Never leave a waxy coat, and never smudge!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Oswego, NY
Crayola is the best crayon brand around. They work wonderfully and come off surfaces nicely. I usually buy them at my closest Walmart at a great low price especially around school time!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?