Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love back to school time. These are currently $.50 at Walmart right now. I decided to stock this year. My kids need the 24 pack all year around. I love the fact they are none toxic and the color are always bright.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
MY KIDS AND I LOVE THIS BRAND OF CRAYONS. THERE IS NO OTHER BRAND THAT HAS A BETTER FLUID PRODUCT. NO CRAYON I HAVE USED COLORS AS SMOOTH ON THE PAPER LIKE THESE. AND THE COLORS ARE VIBRANT. PRICE POINT IS PERFECT.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen , TX
My favorite brand of crayons! They are definitely top pick on all school supplies list I get my from Walmart they are affordable and the colors are always on point. I'd definitely recommend over any other brand.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Corona, NY
Low cost. Excellent quality... Large list of tones, matte, gloss, neon, metallics... Many options of set box...
If my little daughter broken it I can melt differents pieces the same color and make a new crayon
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Columbia, MO
Best crayons there ever were. I have tried others but the colors are not as smooth as a good ol Crayola Crayon!! Highly recommend these for any and all art projects down to just coloring in a coloring book!!!
Shardy Q.
Shardy Q.
Absolutely love this product! My son uses this brand all the time especially since he's 3 we tend to buy a lot frequently! I believe this product is a #1 seller during school shopping and during school season
Mmm F.
Mmm F.
Monroe, NY
This is a super great quality crayons its worth every penny its much better then the cheaper brand it colors smooth and neat it has great color and texture my kids love it you can never have to many boxes
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
New York , NY
My favorite back to school item is the crayons crayons. Can't go won't with them. They color great, durable and eco friendly. I usually get a few boxes at staples when they go on sale for under 60 cents.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Fresno, CA
Even tho I haven't been in school myself for many many years, I still love these crayons! Perfect for adult coloring books and for back to school! Even my toddler is loving these. Can't be live without!
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are definitely a must have on elementary school supply lists. I always buy this brand because it is a great product and they are durable. They color so well and have great colors to choose from.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?