BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Julie C.
Julie C.
Corona, NY
Low cost. Excellent quality... Large list of tones, matte, gloss, neon, metallics... Many options of set box...
If my little daughter broken it I can melt differents pieces the same color and make a new crayon
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Columbia, MO
Best crayons there ever were. I have tried others but the colors are not as smooth as a good ol Crayola Crayon!! Highly recommend these for any and all art projects down to just coloring in a coloring book!!!
Shardy Q.
Shardy Q.
Absolutely love this product! My son uses this brand all the time especially since he's 3 we tend to buy a lot frequently! I believe this product is a #1 seller during school shopping and during school season
Mmm F.
Mmm F.
Monroe, NY
This is a super great quality crayons its worth every penny its much better then the cheaper brand it colors smooth and neat it has great color and texture my kids love it you can never have to many boxes
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
New York , NY
My favorite back to school item is the crayons crayons. Can't go won't with them. They color great, durable and eco friendly. I usually get a few boxes at staples when they go on sale for under 60 cents.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Fresno, CA
Even tho I haven't been in school myself for many many years, I still love these crayons! Perfect for adult coloring books and for back to school! Even my toddler is loving these. Can't be live without!
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are definitely a must have on elementary school supply lists. I always buy this brand because it is a great product and they are durable. They color so well and have great colors to choose from.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
This is our go to for back to school supplies. They are great quality as opposed to Rose Art. I pay about 50 cents a box and stock up so this is affordable and not expensive. I would recommend these!
Tori P.
Tori P.
There is nothing better than the smell of crayons especially at the start of school.
They are always a good price and do not leave a colorful waxy residue on your fingers like other cheaper brands!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
The brand of crayons that teachers prefer you buy the kids at the beginning of the school year. They are much better than the cheaper brands that seem too waxy. Not much more expensive either.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?