BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Sue K.
These are my #1 favorite on #mycultclassics school "Must Have" list. When I was starting a new year, in a new grade with a new class it always made me feel safe. Eventually we got coloring time in class and that was always my favorite time. I remember when we got older and had a whole class period dedicated to art. It felt more like free time and I got graded for it. I even competed in Junior High with a chalk drawing at the Rodeo. I drew a horse and got all the way to the final day. I wound up getting a pretty blue ribbon and got third place. I was happy just to be there and it is still a very special memory for me.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
As a kid these were the best crayons to have. As a mom I only want the best for my kids, even when it comes to school/art supplies. I always buy these at Walmart for the best price. When compared to other brands, I feel like Crayola crayons glide on paper better, once on paper the color is better, and they tend to break less. I like that the company is environmentally friendly. They use recycled products in a lot of their products. I recommend these to anyone who likes to color and use quality products.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Best crayon brand! Been using these since I was a little one. I buy these for my children every year. They love them just as I did. They're affordable and can be found in so many places for purchase.
Kaitlyn Y.
Le Claire, IA
The box speaks the truth! As a teacher and parent, I will never buy or recommend any other brand. Crayola crayons provide beautiful color, wipe off easily, and are more durable than other brands! I even purchase extra at the beginning of the school year for students who buy other brands!
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
These crayons are the best. I feel like they color well on the paper they don't clump up like the no name brand crayons. Also if you get lucky you can find these at discount stores
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
I only purchase Crayola brand crayons because they are the best quality. They color the best, they are smooth, and they have beautiful colors. They are stronger than comparable brands, too. Since they are better quality, they are more expensive, but I just stock up when they go on sale. In addition to my daughter using them and needing them for school, I also donate them to other schools, so it is important that I purchase them when they are on sale!
Jahaira G.
Homestead, FL
Since childhood #CrayolaCrayons have always been my go to product for coloring. I happen to enjoy coloring even as an adult. #Crayola crayons are smooth and have full coverage when coloring. Not like other brands that leave white spaces. I use #CrayolaMarkers and #CrayolaColoringPencils as well. I've passed down these value of #Crayola to my children. But they each have their own set of #Crayola Products. They can't use #MyCrayola
Bridgette M.
These are perfect my son loves them he has sensitive skin and the cryans doesnt give him a rash they are easy clean up the color are pigmented and they are beautiful bright!
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Best brand of crayons ever! I use these to color all the time. I bought them for myself on sale at Michael's. I love all the colors and they are bright but not too bright.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I love crayons, makes me feel like a kid again! There's literally a color for everything, and these crayons don't just break after one use, which is what I love about them!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?