Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
#2 in Art & Craft Sets
10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

10% OFF

10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

1 days left

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

15% OFF

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

1 days left

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

30% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

1 days left

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

1 days left

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

Crayola 24ct crayons
Photos (72)
Bianca d.
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL

I've been using Crayola crayons since I was kid so naturally I buy them for my daughter too. They are awesome, the colors are great, they last, and they are so smooth to draw with. I can never buy another brand of crayons.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

These are the most perfect crayons ever made! You can't go wrong with crayola. This is a great travel size box for car rides with kids and will keep them entertained for hours with a few coloring books. Highly recommended!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX

Maybe I have the mind frame of a child BUT these rock! Not only do they last a long time but they are so vibrant. My kids love them year round and I enjoy them when we color pictures together!! Great value and non toxic!!
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.

These are classics,you guys! A staple for kiddos everywhere! Always reliable, always has that awesome smell that reminds you of friendship, nap times and an all around simpler life. In other words, the joys of childhood!
Nora B.
Nora B.

Washes off easily witch is a plus in my daycare! I love the vibrant colors that are easily transferred to paper without the child having to add a lot of pressure purchased these on a back to school special for .88 cents!
Eric F.
Eric F.
Beaver, PA

My twins love to color and I like to do it with them! It is great on a rainy day! I'm not going to lie I have tried generic crayons and they at terrible. These crayola crayons look great and color much nicer than others.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Springfield, GA

Only type of crayons I buy! I use them in my adult coloring books! And my boys love them too! I buy them at target or Walmart! They are pretty cheap definitely doesn't break the bank! I would definitely always buy them!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

My favorite brand for crayons !!!! Don't want use any other than this one . Being that they have a variety of color not with this box but with the other containers that make . I recommend everyone to you this brand :)
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA

Best crayons available. The end! They color so smooth. They have about 383726 shades! You can literally find them at any store! They range in price but not expensive at all. These are the only ones I buy for my kids.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA

I love back to school time. These are currently $.50 at Walmart right now. I decided to stock this year. My kids need the 24 pack all year around. I love the fact they are none toxic and the color are always bright.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?