BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Crayola products are great! These are great for coloring. They’re well pigmented. I have always purchased these for school. They’re good quality and don’t break easily. They last a long time and have a good color selection.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
I love crayola crayons there is so ,any col8rs to choose and i like the size of the 24 pack there are so many colors it afforadble and i buy mines at walmart since its cheaper there.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Crayola crayons are my favorite. They are rear quality and color very well. They last a good amount of time and sometimes have fun names on them for the colors. They are affordable and always recommend crayola.
Kiana B.
As a teacher, these crayons are perfect for any age. I use them for all ages and they're especially affordable. Kids crack the crayons in half all the time. Luckily, these come in 24 and you can buy multiples.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The only crayons I will buy my daughter. Last all her and are affordable. 24 is the right amount. A good selection of colors without being over excessive. I bought some at target for 99 cents a box. Can’t beat that
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
As a kid these were the best crayons to have. As a mom I only want the best for my kids, even when it comes to school/art supplies. I always buy these at Walmart for the best price. When compared to other brands, I feel like Crayola crayons glide on paper better, once on paper the color is better, and they tend to break less. I like that the company is environmentally friendly. They use recycled products in a lot of their products. I recommend these to anyone who likes to color and use quality products.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Best crayon brand! Been using these since I was a little one. I buy these for my children every year. They love them just as I did. They're affordable and can be found in so many places for purchase.
Sue K.
These are my #1 favorite on #mycultclassics school "Must Have" list. When I was starting a new year, in a new grade with a new class it always made me feel safe. Eventually we got coloring time in class and that was always my favorite time. I remember when we got older and had a whole class period dedicated to art. It felt more like free time and I got graded for it. I even competed in Junior High with a chalk drawing at the Rodeo. I drew a horse and got all the way to the final day. I wound up getting a pretty blue ribbon and got third place. I was happy just to be there and it is still a very special memory for me.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Nothing better than opening a brand new box of these, perfectly sharpened, I love that there are so many options in a smaller box. My daughters love to color and we love this box of crayons.
Kaitlyn Y.
Le Claire, IA
The box speaks the truth! As a teacher and parent, I will never buy or recommend any other brand. Crayola crayons provide beautiful color, wipe off easily, and are more durable than other brands! I even purchase extra at the beginning of the school year for students who buy other brands!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?