BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I love these crayons. I've tried of crayons but their very flimsy and the color doesn't come out very pigmented. These on the other hand are sturdy and when you color with them their very nice and smooth.
Spirit W.
['Fowler ', ''], CO
As a mother of two young boys these crayons are an absolute must have! They product is strong and the colors are bright and vivid. My children greatly enjoy using crayons and their imagination to create epic projects! I would highly recommend
Melanie B.
['bronx', ''], NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are my favorite, I love it so much. It is better than other products of because this one really shows the color. It is easy to get anywhere and the price is super cheap I will definitely buy again!
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
These crayons are awesome! I feel like I can give them to my kid & they're safe for my kid to use & eat! Haha. They're non toxic & a very good price. Would buy them again.
Demi L.
Palm BAy, FL
The best crayons out there! The basics are great with first time colorees and have all the colors you really need when doing homework and small projects with the kids. The brand is usually cheapest at discount stores and 5 below.
Jennifer T.
West Jordan, UT
My number one "go to" crayons ever since I was young and still is! Even after having a five year old son, super affordable to replace when having a toddler break them by accident! I enjoyed using these and so does my son!
Julia Mae B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
You will always win when it comes to purchasing Crayola! These are the best crayons, they are bright colored and show up vibrant on paper! They are so cheap also! Score!
Jennifer C.
These are the most perfect crayons ever made! You can't go wrong with crayola. This is a great travel size box for car rides with kids and will keep them entertained for hours with a few coloring books. Highly recommended!
Sparkle P.
These are classics,you guys! A staple for kiddos everywhere! Always reliable, always has that awesome smell that reminds you of friendship, nap times and an all around simpler life. In other words, the joys of childhood!
Rochelle N.
I've been using the brand Crayola since I was in grade schools. They are good for art work, coloring books, projects. They work really well and the colors are vibrant. I bought them at target during back to school sales.
Christina S.
Do you think these cost too much
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
rosy R.
Where can we got this?
Joy K.
What’s your favourite memory with crayons?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank you for your reply!