BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Sparkle P.
These are classics,you guys! A staple for kiddos everywhere! Always reliable, always has that awesome smell that reminds you of friendship, nap times and an all around simpler life. In other words, the joys of childhood!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert
Crayola crayons are my favorite. They are rear quality and color very well. They last a good amount of time and sometimes have fun names on them for the colors. They are affordable and always recommend crayola.
Kiana B.
As a teacher, these crayons are perfect for any age. I use them for all ages and they're especially affordable. Kids crack the crayons in half all the time. Luckily, these come in 24 and you can buy multiples.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I love how cheap they are and theres a lot. You can do so many other projects besides coloring with crayons. You can melt them with vaseline and make them into lip stains. Just so many different ways to use them.
Megan W.
Best brand of crayons ever. I don't buy any other kind. They draw so smoothly. Love the smell of them. Very affordable. Child loves to draw and use these. Recommend trying. Will always buy this kind again.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Best crayon brand! Been using these since I was a little one. I buy these for my children every year. They love them just as I did. They're affordable and can be found in so many places for purchase.
Kaitlyn Y.
Le Claire, IA
The box speaks the truth! As a teacher and parent, I will never buy or recommend any other brand. Crayola crayons provide beautiful color, wipe off easily, and are more durable than other brands! I even purchase extra at the beginning of the school year for students who buy other brands!
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
These crayons are the best. I feel like they color well on the paper they don't clump up like the no name brand crayons. Also if you get lucky you can find these at discount stores
Bridgette M.
These are perfect my son loves them he has sensitive skin and the cryans doesnt give him a rash they are easy clean up the color are pigmented and they are beautiful bright!
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Best brand of crayons ever! I use these to color all the time. I bought them for myself on sale at Michael's. I love all the colors and they are bright but not too bright.
Christina S.
Do you think these cost too much
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
rosy R.
Where can we got this?
Joy K.
What’s your favourite memory with crayons?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank you for your reply!