BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Nora B.
Nora B.
Washes off easily witch is a plus in my daycare! I love the vibrant colors that are easily transferred to paper without the child having to add a lot of pressure purchased these on a back to school special for .88 cents!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Springfield, GA
Only type of crayons I buy! I use them in my adult coloring books! And my boys love them too! I buy them at target or Walmart! They are pretty cheap definitely doesn't break the bank! I would definitely always buy them!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
My favorite brand for crayons !!!! Don't want use any other than this one . Being that they have a variety of color not with this box but with the other containers that make . I recommend everyone to you this brand :)
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Best crayons available. The end! They color so smooth. They have about 383726 shades! You can literally find them at any store! They range in price but not expensive at all. These are the only ones I buy for my kids.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love back to school time. These are currently $.50 at Walmart right now. I decided to stock this year. My kids need the 24 pack all year around. I love the fact they are none toxic and the color are always bright.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
MY KIDS AND I LOVE THIS BRAND OF CRAYONS. THERE IS NO OTHER BRAND THAT HAS A BETTER FLUID PRODUCT. NO CRAYON I HAVE USED COLORS AS SMOOTH ON THE PAPER LIKE THESE. AND THE COLORS ARE VIBRANT. PRICE POINT IS PERFECT.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
My favorite brand of crayons! They are definitely top pick on all school supplies list I get my from Walmart they are affordable and the colors are always on point. I'd definitely recommend over any other brand.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Corona, NY
Low cost. Excellent quality... Large list of tones, matte, gloss, neon, metallics... Many options of set box...
If my little daughter broken it I can melt differents pieces the same color and make a new crayon
Shardy Q.
Shardy Q.
Absolutely love this product! My son uses this brand all the time especially since he's 3 we tend to buy a lot frequently! I believe this product is a #1 seller during school shopping and during school season
Mmm F.
Mmm F.
Monroe, NY
This is a super great quality crayons its worth every penny its much better then the cheaper brand it colors smooth and neat it has great color and texture my kids love it you can never have to many boxes
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?