BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jennifer T.
West Jordan, UT
My number one "go to" crayons ever since I was young and still is! Even after having a five year old son, super affordable to replace when having a toddler break them by accident! I enjoyed using these and so does my son!
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
These crayons are awesome! I feel like I can give them to my kid & they're safe for my kid to use & eat! Haha. They're non toxic & a very good price. Would buy them again.
Julia Mae B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
You will always win when it comes to purchasing Crayola! These are the best crayons, they are bright colored and show up vibrant on paper! They are so cheap also! Score!
Jennifer C.
These are the most perfect crayons ever made! You can't go wrong with crayola. This is a great travel size box for car rides with kids and will keep them entertained for hours with a few coloring books. Highly recommended!
Sparkle P.
These are classics,you guys! A staple for kiddos everywhere! Always reliable, always has that awesome smell that reminds you of friendship, nap times and an all around simpler life. In other words, the joys of childhood!
Rochelle N.
I've been using the brand Crayola since I was in grade schools. They are good for art work, coloring books, projects. They work really well and the colors are vibrant. I bought them at target during back to school sales.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola crayons are my favorite. They are rear quality and color very well. They last a good amount of time and sometimes have fun names on them for the colors. They are affordable and always recommend crayola.
Kiana B.
As a teacher, these crayons are perfect for any age. I use them for all ages and they're especially affordable. Kids crack the crayons in half all the time. Luckily, these come in 24 and you can buy multiples.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I love how cheap they are and theres a lot. You can do so many other projects besides coloring with crayons. You can melt them with vaseline and make them into lip stains. Just so many different ways to use them.
Megan W.
Best brand of crayons ever. I don't buy any other kind. They draw so smoothly. Love the smell of them. Very affordable. Child loves to draw and use these. Recommend trying. Will always buy this kind again.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?