Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

Expires Today

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

Expires Today

Crayola 24ct crayons
Photos (72)
Katy L.
Katy L.

I highly recommend Crayola 24 count crayons. My children love to color and not only are Crayola crayons non toxic but they are strong and don't break easily! We stock up every year during back to school sales, so we have crayola all year long!
Juliana T.
Juliana T.

My favorite crayons when I was a kid. Love the variety of colors, this use to be like my makeup ! Where I can never get tired of getting new crayons. My little brother uses his own pack now, so obviously it is one of the best brands for kids.
Ingrid A.
Ingrid A.
Hollywood, FL

I love Crayola. Easy to use for my 2 year old to write on the walls lol. It's very affordable brand of crayons. It met all my expectations with this brand. My girls love Crayola when they color with them. I would recommend Crayola to parents.
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , Colorado (CO)

As a mother of two young boys these crayons are an absolute must have! They product is strong and the colors are bright and vivid. My children greatly enjoy using crayons and their imagination to create epic projects! I would highly recommend
Christine S.
Christine S.

Crayons brand of the way to go. Stick up during the beginning of school while they are on sale. I love to get my crayons at Walmart they usually have best prices on school supplies. I tried other brands and found the colt to not be as great
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Hampton, GA

Love these! They don't contain chemicals like the other brands and they last soooo much longer and color much smoothr. I got them on sale at Office Depot for $0.25 a pack before school and my son loves them. Definitely would buy again.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI

Ì have all was used this brand of 0roducts the color so much nicer hold up better then any other brand I have boxes for each of my kids and extra for school and for just the case we nod them for some reason I buy only Crayola products
Shawna K.
Shawna K.
Midland, MI

I love crafts and coloring. The prices of these crayons are awesome. I love the brand and I enjoy their ptoducys because I love to give them out to kids as well.

They ate simple and amazing. I recommend it to anyone that ask about it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
San Tan Vly, AZ

By far the best crayons. I've tried other brands to save a few cents and I regret it all the time. When buying crayons it's usually back to school shopping and I've found them as low as 50cents! Awesome, classic dependable product.
Julie F.
Julie F.

Crayolas crayons are one of the few products that I am absolutely brand loyal to. No other knock offs even come close to the quality of Crayola. As a first grade teacher, I request that all of my students use Crayola brand!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?