Add a Photo
Photos (72)
Shawna K.
Shawna K.
Midland, MI
I love crafts and coloring. The prices of these crayons are awesome. I love the brand and I enjoy their ptoducys because I love to give them out to kids as well.

They ate simple and amazing. I recommend it to anyone that ask about it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
By far the best crayons. I've tried other brands to save a few cents and I regret it all the time. When buying crayons it's usually back to school shopping and I've found them as low as 50cents! Awesome, classic dependable product.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Crayolas crayons are one of the few products that I am absolutely brand loyal to. No other knock offs even come close to the quality of Crayola. As a first grade teacher, I request that all of my students use Crayola brand!
Bianca d.
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've been using Crayola crayons since I was kid so naturally I buy them for my daughter too. They are awesome, the colors are great, they last, and they are so smooth to draw with. I can never buy another brand of crayons.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX
Maybe I have the mind frame of a child BUT these rock! Not only do they last a long time but they are so vibrant. My kids love them year round and I enjoy them when we color pictures together!! Great value and non toxic!!
Eric F.
Eric F.
Beaver, PA
My twins love to color and I like to do it with them! It is great on a rainy day! I'm not going to lie I have tried generic crayons and they at terrible. These crayola crayons look great and color much nicer than others.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Washes off easily witch is a plus in my daycare! I love the vibrant colors that are easily transferred to paper without the child having to add a lot of pressure purchased these on a back to school special for .88 cents!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Springfield, GA
Only type of crayons I buy! I use them in my adult coloring books! And my boys love them too! I buy them at target or Walmart! They are pretty cheap definitely doesn't break the bank! I would definitely always buy them!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
My favorite brand for crayons !!!! Don't want use any other than this one . Being that they have a variety of color not with this box but with the other containers that make . I recommend everyone to you this brand :)
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Best crayons available. The end! They color so smooth. They have about 383726 shades! You can literally find them at any store! They range in price but not expensive at all. These are the only ones I buy for my kids.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?