BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Yaire M.
The best on the go crayons and the best crayons I have bought are these. If you want something more affordable and not too bad then I suggest crazy art. But the pigment is good and it actually smooth on the paper, doesn't leave too many stray marks.
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I love these crayons. I've tried other crayons but their very flimsy and the color doesn't come out very pigmented. These on the other hand are sturdy and when you color with them their very nice and smooth.
Amaya G.
I love crayons. I buy these every semester. It shows up very well on paper . It's very great for kids for coloring books . Very affordable never expensive. I love this product and will always love it .
Ginny R.
Nothing beats Crayola crayons. I love the 24ct packs because they are cheap and have all the best colors. These are the perfect stocking stuffer or party favor. My kids love coloring and sometimes too many color options is too overwhelming.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are by far the best crayons around. Colors are vibrant and are good for kids' arts and crafts projects. The best time to buy them is when back to school stuff is on sale. I buy 2-3 boxes to last the whole school year (and into summer).
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
As a mother of two young boys these crayons are an absolute must have! They product is strong and the colors are bright and vivid. My children greatly enjoy using crayons and their imagination to create epic projects! I would highly recommend
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
The best crayons out there! The basics are great with first time colorees and have all the colors you really need when doing homework and small projects with the kids. The brand is usually cheapest at discount stores and 5 below.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
These crayons are awesome! I feel like I can give them to my kid & they're safe for my kid to use & eat! Haha. They're non toxic & a very good price. Would buy them again.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
they’re nice crayons! i loved to doodle with these when i was little. you can buy them pretty much everywhere, and met my expectations. affordable af!! recommend! will buy again, even though i don’t really use crayons anymore lol
Jennifer T.
West Jordan, UT
My number one "go to" crayons ever since I was young and still is! Even after having a five year old son, super affordable to replace when having a toddler break them by accident! I enjoyed using these and so does my son!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?